Ellis Greensitt

Bob,
Think your getting a little confused.
Our users are free to post their views on our forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

I think you maybe got a little mistaken, perhaps a lie down is in order.

Its clear that you and some other likeminded cretins joined the forum with
the sole purpose of disrupting it. You wont disrupt it because your not
intelligent enough to be taken seriously.

You should stay here in Kindergarten with your buddies. They know who I
mean.

--
Ellis Greensitt
Supplychain(Doncaster) Ltd.

www.supplychain.org.uk
01302 761205 : Tel
01302 761206 : Fax
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:44:27 UTC, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

Bob,
You came to the Electricians Forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php
with the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing.
You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other
users
of this newsgroup.

So....you admit that you don't practise free speech on your forum at
all? You change things to suit yourself?

This makes the forum completely and utterly untrustworthy. Opinions that
don't fit are not just deleted - they are altered to fit the
management's view.