Ellis Greensitt

At Last !
Somebody worth typing for.

Thanx for the welcome Mark,
After a very arduous thread with these boys, I was so relieved to find
someone with inteligence and wit.
you would be very welcome at the forum in question (dare not mention its
name).

warmest regards

I relentless git

--

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ellis Greensitt wrote:

However, you are not free to recruit a group of imbeciles who think they
own
this newsgroup, to raid the forum to try and disrupt it. Are these the
actions of men that should be taken seriously ? By now, news of your
crappy,
ill concieved raid will have travelled far and wide and be serving to
rubbish your already weak position.

Knock it off now guys or I will have to stop your pocket money

Welcome to Usenet, Ellis.

Are you aware that your name is an anagram of "I relentless git"?

There's also "Listeners leg it", "Site greets nill" and "Terse lies
glint".

Or you may enjoy a glass of "Eel slitters gin".

Mark