Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:09:02 UTC, "Ellis Greensitt"
wrote:

Think your getting a little confused.

Not at all. And as you wanted to criticise my typo, I'll mention your
misuse of the word 'your' above.

Our users are free to post their views on our forum at
http://supplychain.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

I posted, and I wasn't free to do so. My views were changed and
censored. You have admitted that.

I notice that you like to plug the URL in every reply. I'm leaving it
there so that, for posterity, people will know that supplychain is
synonymous with censorship.

Its clear that you and some other likeminded cretins joined the forum with
the sole purpose of disrupting it. You wont disrupt it because your not
intelligent enough to be taken seriously.

Once, again, ad hominem is all you can manage. No reasoned reply.