Martin Angove

In message ,
"ElectriciansForum" wrote:

Thanks for the response guys, you will notice that your helpful posts will
not be deleted from the forum, nor will they be ridiculed and flamed. The
professional people who began the forum believe in freedom of speech.

Thanx again

At the risk of re-opening this discussion (and I *really* don't want to
do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

There are loads more there. If anyone's going to put names to faces,
please rename this thread or start a new one :-)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/
.... Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.
Ian Stirling

Ellis Greensitt wrote:
"raden" wrote in message
In message , Ellis Greensitt
writes

I think Im gonna stick around a while, take my chances.

Ive got quite a bit to offer this group now ive got my sig sorted and my
quotes correctly snipped n filed

OK, lets everybody draw a line and give him that chance

Everyone ****s up (as he did royally) and he ended up backed into a
corner.

Thanks Geoff
Im serious about contributing here, I am an apprentice trained electrican
with 20 years experience.

That's a long apprenticeship!

Martin Angove wrote:

At the risk of re-opening this discussion (and I *really* don't want to
do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

There are loads more there. If anyone's going to put names to faces,
please rename this thread or start a new one :-)

Hwyl!

M.

theres no way on earth im going to spend time following links without
having the remotest idea what they are. I suspect im not alone on that.

NT

Rob Morley

In article . com,
" says...
Martin Angove wrote:

At the risk of re-opening this discussion (and I *really* don't want to
do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

There are loads more there. If anyone's going to put names to faces,
please rename this thread or start a new one :-)

Hwyl!

M.

theres no way on earth im going to spend time following links without
having the remotest idea what they are. I suspect im not alone on that.

"Some years ago a minor spat ignited a searing flame war that
threatened to consume a once-placid discussion forum. While the
forum burned I amused myself by caricaturing the chief antagonists.
Counfounded at seeing themselves thus revealed, the combatants fled
the field in disarray."

Martin Angove

In message . com,
wrote:

Martin Angove wrote:

At the risk of re-opening this discussion (and I *really* don't want to
do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

There are loads more there. If anyone's going to put names to faces,
please rename this thread or start a new one :-)

Hwyl!

M.

theres no way on earth im going to spend time following links without
having the remotest idea what they are. I suspect im not alone on that.

NT

Sorry, my fault. I'd be the same. I came across the website in relation
to something else and fired off this message without really thinking.

As per Ron Marley's quote, it's a site dedicated to caracatures of
discussion-list users. Not newsgroups, but many are close enough to
count :-)

Now... which one am I? Hmmm...

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/
.... Can I blame my spelling on Line Noise?

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Martin Angove wrote:
theres no way on earth im going to spend time following links without
having the remotest idea what they are. I suspect im not alone on that.

NT

Sorry, my fault. I'd be the same. I came across the website in relation
to something else and fired off this message without really thinking.

But you use RISC OS, so don't have to be concerned about visiting any old
site - unlike some...

--
*OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Martin Angove wrote:

do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

As per Ron Marley's quote, it's a site dedicated to caracatures of
discussion-list users. Not newsgroups, but many are close enough to
count :-)

Now... which one am I? Hmmm...

A nice insightful and funny site. Not sure Ive come across myself there
yet eiher. Probably will

NT

BigWallop

wrote in message
ups.com...
Martin Angove wrote:

do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

As per Ron Marley's quote, it's a site dedicated to caracatures of
discussion-list users. Not newsgroups, but many are close enough to
count :-)

Now... which one am I? Hmmm...

A nice insightful and funny site. Not sure Ive come across myself there
yet eiher. Probably will

NT

Parts of each one can be found in us all, I think. Depends on what the mood
is. :-)

BigWallop wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com..
Martin Angove wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

A nice insightful and funny site. Not sure Ive come across myself there
yet eiher. Probably will

Parts of each one can be found in us all, I think. Depends on what the mood
is. :-)

yes... to some extent. There are few I definitely havent ventured into
Honest.

NT

BigWallop

wrote in message
oups.com...
BigWallop wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com..
Martin Angove wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

A nice insightful and funny site. Not sure Ive come across myself

there
yet eiher. Probably will

Parts of each one can be found in us all, I think. Depends on what the

mood
is. :-)

yes... to some extent. There are few I definitely havent ventured into
Honest.

NT

You're not crossing yourself as you say that, are you? :-) LOL

raden

In message . com,
writes
Martin Angove wrote:

At the risk of re-opening this discussion (and I *really* don't want to
do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

There are loads more there. If anyone's going to put names to faces,
please rename this thread or start a new one :-)

Hwyl!

M.

theres no way on earth im going to spend time following links without
having the remotest idea what they are. I suspect im not alone on that.

You need

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/install

That's what you need

You do

You know

--
geoff

BigWallop wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
BigWallop wrote:
wrote in message

Parts of each one can be found in us all, I think. Depends on what

the
mood
is. :-)

yes... to some extent. There are few I definitely havent ventured into
Honest.

You're not crossing yourself as you say that, are you? :-) LOL

a definite no!

NT

ROFL Atheist ! ROFL

heh, and I had something else in mind....

NT