Rob Morley

In article . com,
" says...
Martin Angove wrote:

At the risk of re-opening this discussion (and I *really* don't want to
do that), I've just come across a rather wonderful website:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

There are loads more there. If anyone's going to put names to faces,
please rename this thread or start a new one :-)

Hwyl!

M.

theres no way on earth im going to spend time following links without
having the remotest idea what they are. I suspect im not alone on that.

"Some years ago a minor spat ignited a searing flame war that
threatened to consume a once-placid discussion forum. While the
forum burned I amused myself by caricaturing the chief antagonists.
Counfounded at seeing themselves thus revealed, the combatants fled
the field in disarray."