chunk

Default Miller 210 cart

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php
Don Foreman

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:53:46 GMT, chunk wrote:

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php

Pittman arm steering, no less. Cool!

William Wixon

nice looking projects! cart, roller, kiln, press. all.
when i saw your kiln i thought "that's the american way!" very cool.
practically free! that hot brick astounded me.

b.w.

"chunk" wrote in message
k.net...
Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php

chunk

William Wixon wrote:
nice looking projects! cart, roller, kiln, press. all.
when i saw your kiln i thought "that's the american way!" very cool.
practically free! that hot brick astounded me.

b.w.

"chunk" wrote in message
k.net...

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php

I was astounded myself! Gotta weld up a potters wheel
so I can do some serious firing when it warms up this summer.
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:53:46 GMT, the inscrutable chunk
spake:

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php

A little Johnson's wax on 0000 steel wool will clean up that
argon tank nicely, chunk.

I've owned 2 of the Big Wheel carts from HF over the years:

and I now own one of these (RiteAid, similar but with mesh sides):

Buying's easier than building, but not as much fun, huh?

P.S: Did you ever paint that "maunal" press?

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming

chunk

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:53:46 GMT, the inscrutable chunk
spake:

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php

A little Johnson's wax on 0000 steel wool will clean up that
argon tank nicely, chunk.

I've owned 2 of the Big Wheel carts from HF over the years:

and I now own one of these (RiteAid, similar but with mesh sides):

Buying's easier than building, but not as much fun, huh?

Much cheaper (if you don't count my time it cost $20) and better IMO since
it is lower to the ground. Plus the cheaper of your examples two can
tip easy when you turn. Can't stomach seeing my 210 dump over!!!

P.S: Did you ever paint that "maunal" press?

haha! Never noticed that error! It's fixed now!
....but no, no paint till it gets warm outside!
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:58:05 GMT, the inscrutable chunk
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Buying's easier than building, but not as much fun, huh?

Much cheaper (if you don't count my time it cost $20) and better IMO since
it is lower to the ground. Plus the cheaper of your examples two can
tip easy when you turn. Can't stomach seeing my 210 dump over!!!

True, you don't want to do that. All of my experience in mig welding
was on a Millermatic, back in the late 80s/early 90s while wrenching
at a body shop. Nice machines, but I don't recall the actual model #.

P.S: Did you ever paint that "maunal" press?

haha! Never noticed that error! It's fixed now!

You're welcome. --Q.A. Jake.

...but no, no paint till it gets warm outside!

Hey, point the propane jet motor at it for a minute and spray.
Piece o' cake, duck soup!

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming
Too_Many_Tools

Hi,

I am having a REAL HARD TIME seeing your pictures. The web page never
completely shows up. Any idea why?

TMT

chunk

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Hi,

I am having a REAL HARD TIME seeing your pictures. The web page never
completely shows up. Any idea why?

TMT

I don't know why. It's a pretty simple page. The pics may be
a bit large for dialup but they should load. What browser/os
are you using?
Too_Many_Tools

Internet Exploer 6.0

It loads the page but none of the pictures complete loading.

I have tried reloading the page at least a dozen times.

From what little I can see, your work looks good.

TMT

DoN. Nichols

In article .com,
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Internet Exploer 6.0

It loads the page but none of the pictures complete loading.

I have tried reloading the page at least a dozen times.

Interesting. I have no problems with Mozilla on a Sun
workstation. Could it be that someone has finally made a way to break
IE instead of using IE's broken syntax to break other browsers?

Or could it be an over-zealous firewall shooting you down?

Good luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
jackK

DoN. Nichols wrote:
In article .com,
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Internet Exploer 6.0

It loads the page but none of the pictures complete loading.

I have tried reloading the page at least a dozen times.

Interesting. I have no problems with Mozilla on a Sun
workstation. Could it be that someone has finally made a way to break
IE instead of using IE's broken syntax to break other browsers?

Or could it be an over-zealous firewall shooting you down?

Good luck,
DoN.

Don,

You're using Sun products..... Know anyone who would be interested in a
SunBlade 100 desktop computer with a PCIpro card (pci card with a 700
mhz pentuim).... Basicly 2 computers in 1 (unix motherboard OS & Win on
PCI card)

Used for 1 week and then put in storage after a move.

Jack
Too_Many_Tools

Internet Exploer 6.0

It loads the page but none of the pictures complete loading.

I have tried reloading the page at least a dozen times.

From what little I can see, your work looks good.

TMT

chunk

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Internet Exploer 6.0

It loads the page but none of the pictures complete loading.

I have tried reloading the page at least a dozen times.

From what little I can see, your work looks good.

TMT

Just for kicks download Firefox and try it. It's a small download
and you may end up liking it better anyway.

http://www.mozilla.org/
Mike Fields

I have no problem with Internet Exploder 6.0 running on
XP Pro here. You may have a security setting in IE set that
is blocking the loading.

mikey

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in
message oups.com...
Internet Exploer 6.0

It loads the page but none of the pictures complete loading.

I have tried reloading the page at least a dozen times.

From what little I can see, your work looks good.

TMT

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Ready to buy Miller Syncrowave 180 SD Jon Elson Metalworking 9 August 20th 04 12:38 AM
Update: Welding Cart Photos in Dropbox Peter T. Keillor III Metalworking 4 July 8th 04 12:57 AM
made another cart from bedframes mark Metalworking 4 February 9th 04 05:27 PM
Question on Miller Spot welder tips Roy Metalworking 2 January 19th 04 03:00 AM