Larry Jaques

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:53:46 GMT, the inscrutable chunk
spake:

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php

A little Johnson's wax on 0000 steel wool will clean up that
argon tank nicely, chunk.

I've owned 2 of the Big Wheel carts from HF over the years:

and I now own one of these (RiteAid, similar but with mesh sides):

Buying's easier than building, but not as much fun, huh?

P.S: Did you ever paint that "maunal" press?

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming