chunk

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:53:46 GMT, the inscrutable chunk
spake:

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

http://www.freakyacres.com/?p=210cart.php

A little Johnson's wax on 0000 steel wool will clean up that
argon tank nicely, chunk.

I've owned 2 of the Big Wheel carts from HF over the years:

and I now own one of these (RiteAid, similar but with mesh sides):

Buying's easier than building, but not as much fun, huh?

Much cheaper (if you don't count my time it cost $20) and better IMO since
it is lower to the ground. Plus the cheaper of your examples two can
tip easy when you turn. Can't stomach seeing my 210 dump over!!!

P.S: Did you ever paint that "maunal" press?

haha! Never noticed that error! It's fixed now!
....but no, no paint till it gets warm outside!