Larry Jaques

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:58:05 GMT, the inscrutable chunk
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Buying's easier than building, but not as much fun, huh?

Much cheaper (if you don't count my time it cost $20) and better IMO since
it is lower to the ground. Plus the cheaper of your examples two can
tip easy when you turn. Can't stomach seeing my 210 dump over!!!

True, you don't want to do that. All of my experience in mig welding
was on a Millermatic, back in the late 80s/early 90s while wrenching
at a body shop. Nice machines, but I don't recall the actual model #.

P.S: Did you ever paint that "maunal" press?

haha! Never noticed that error! It's fixed now!

You're welcome. --Q.A. Jake.

...but no, no paint till it gets warm outside!

Hey, point the propane jet motor at it for a minute and spray.
Piece o' cake, duck soup!

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming