Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oregon Revolution needs Gunner Asch ASAP

Attention: Gunner Asch

Dear Fellow Patriot Gunner,

We have become aware of your special skillset and we need you!

As you have undoubtedly read, the lamestream media is ridiculing the
Brave Patriots here at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. And we're
not doing very well on social media either. Of course we expected some
of it, but we couldn't have predicted the fratricide caused by Larry's
plea for snacks, and Wilbur's ****ing tarp-covered rocking-chair
bivouac. It is our desperate hope that you will use your online chops
to cauterize our gushing dignity. Please note that we're not asking
for any physical help from you since we're not entirely stupid.

Heil Palin!

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS OPSEC paramount

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:40:52 AM UTC-5, wrote:

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

AKA "Vanilla ISIS"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 07:56:50 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:40:52 AM UTC-5, wrote:

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

AKA "Vanilla ISIS"

Haha. You think you're funny. We've heard it all, Y'all Qaeda,
Al-Shabubba, etc. Let's see who has the last laugh when we take over
all the other frozen bird sanctuaries! Where are you going to get your
birds then, eh smart guy? Think your friend Kim Junk Eel is going to
ship birds to you? Good luck with that.

O.R.E.O.s

PS Go Rangers!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:40:52 AM UTC-5, wrote:

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

AKA "Vanilla ISIS"

Haha. You think you're funny. We've heard it all, Y'all Qaeda,
Al-Shabubba, etc. Let's see who has the last laugh when we take over
all the other frozen bird sanctuaries! Where are you going to get your
birds then, eh smart guy? Think your friend Kim Junk Eel is going to
ship birds to you? Good luck with that.

O.R.E.O.s

PS Go Rangers!

Is the guy in the rocking chair with a tarp over his head planning to
shoot somebody from in there? Or does he think he's invisible as long
as he stays covered up with a blue tarp?

I'm not sure but apparently it has something to do with dodging a
warrant. Like many of us, Wilbur may have some unpaid child support
problems. That wouldn't be an issue if the damned government thieves
would just leave us alone with our family values. Anyway, Wilbur and
his tarp have been banished to the sniper tower. He made eye holes so
he looks a bit like a giant blue cousin It if you have binoculars.
Larry apologized to the other 11 of us. Then he bummed a couple
dollars off a reporter and hitchhiked into town to get some Twinkies.

Might any of you patriots have Sarah's cell number? I understand that
one of her younguns recently added a new revolutionary to the fight. I
need to know the conception date so I can ask all the guys if any of
them was drunk and in Wasilla that night.

O.R.E.O.s

PS Please donate any unused cell minutes and data to the occupation.
We're running out and life without entertainment of the female
persuasion is not worth living, if yaknowwhatImeanVern.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Gummer is not answering because he is in the hospital for another heart
surgery paid for by Medicaid with your tax dollars. No. Gummer doesn't
have any insurance.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Bypass#5297722097241260450

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

An entire flock of migrating grackles made themselves at home in my back yard this week. What a friggin' racket. The squirrels were ****ed, too. So all you bird terrorists are welcome to your damned birds. And hey, are you guys having any specials of frozen turkeys?

Think your friend Kim Junk Eel is going to
ship birds to you? Good luck with that.

Dude, Kimi isn't bothering himself with such trivia. He's graduated to fizzling H-bombs. Are you guys planning anything that will register on the Richter scale?

O.R.E.O.s

PS Go Rangers!

Now, THAT's a low blow. Devils are only three points behind the NY choke-Rangers, who will be falling to pieces soon. Besides, the current scuttlebutt is that the NY Port Authority wants to knock Madison Square Garden down to let daylight into Penn Station. Then the choke-Rangers will have to play outdoors, in the dark.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Really? Odd..looks like 4 lies in one of your posts. But thats hardly
a record for you. I recall showing one that had 14 lies in one of
your drool pools here.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 06:27:45 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 07:41:31 -0800, wrote:

Attention: Gunner Asch

Dear Fellow Patriot Gunner,

We have become aware of your special skillset and we need you!

As you have undoubtedly read, the lamestream media is ridiculing the
Brave Patriots here at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. And we're
not doing very well on social media either. Of course we expected some
of it, but we couldn't have predicted the fratricide caused by Larry's
plea for snacks, and Wilbur's ****ing tarp-covered rocking-chair
bivouac. It is our desperate hope that you will use your online chops
to cauterize our gushing dignity. Please note that we're not asking
for any physical help from you since we're not entirely stupid.

Heil Palin!

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS OPSEC paramount

Yawn.

WTF? Where is your patriotism? Where is your backbone? Did you hear
that some other militia guys accused us of pounding keyboards? Yes,
most of us are slackers who prefer this sort of nonsense to working
for a living. But goddamn it we're here defending your right to do the
same! Give us freedom to whine irrationally about not being free, or
give us free snacks! If you won't help then you're LESS than us. Is
that really how you want to play it?

O.R.E.O.s

PS If you write some good lies about us being more for others than
ourselves, then later we'll write some good lies about you intending
to pay for all your medical care.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

That is not a good reason for his refusal to support us with his
keyboard prowess. Gunner knows full well, as all our militia does,
that stealing wifi is easy. And a hospital is a great place to do it!
The signals are leaking out of every office and most of the patients'
phones as well. If one can't commandeer a hot spot off somebody who's
in a coma then one doesn't know jack **** about being a survivalist!

O.R.E.O.s

PS Hospitals are also a veritable buffet of free snacks. Show me a
300 pound type ll diabetes patient, and I'll show you a bedside drawer
full of Ding Dongs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I no longer believe you are taking our mission seriously. Your name
and headers are going on the list. Survivors of this occupation and
the ghosts of all the dead patriots will hunt you down. You will be
tortured and killed in glorious and gratuitous ways. Now that you know
your fate, and once you're done quivering and soiling yourself, we'll
consider accepting any groveling apology you can muster. Don't expect
that acceptance to come easily or quickly though. You've hurt our
feelings and we don't take that lying down. Except for the time we
spend in sleeping bags here on Linda Sue Beck's office floor.

O.R.E.O.s

PS Linda Sue's office chair squeaks. Typical government employee,
doesn't know WD40 from a TPS report!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

If you had any relationship with the actual patriots up there in
Oregon..Id tip my hat to you and give you a hearty Good Luck!

Given that you are a buffoon posting from a cot in your mommas
basement..**** off.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Welcome back, whoyakidding. Been far too long...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

*No* lies in it. Your flabby doughy ass just got nailed to the hospital
floor. Too funny.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 14:05:51 -0800, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That's it? Good luck? We could get that from any lottery ticket
salesman! After all your years of tough talk we were sure that you'd
at least put this local sheriff and Megyn Kelly on the list and
describe how they'd be gutted and quartered and their parts hung from
lampposts.

Given that you are a buffoon posting from a cot in your mommas
basement.

I wish we had some cots here. Our bones are sorer than your toothless
gums and our sleeping bags smell almost as bad as your living room.

.**** off.

Or what? Will you threaten our armed militia and further insult our
members? How much are you going to write about how little you'll do?

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS Did you read that two of our members were outed as phony vets?
Won't you at least give them some tips on excuse making? Come to think
of it, their **** poor excuses are already better than yours.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:43:10 -0800, Turtle Island
wrote:

On 1/8/2016 7:41 AM, wrote:
Attention: Gunner Asch

Dear Fellow Patriot Gunner,

We have become aware of your special skillset and we need you!

As you have undoubtedly read, the lamestream media is ridiculing the
Brave Patriots here at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. And we're
not doing very well on social media either. Of course we expected some
of it, but we couldn't have predicted the fratricide caused by Larry's
plea for snacks, and Wilbur's ****ing tarp-covered rocking-chair
bivouac. It is our desperate hope that you will use your online chops
to cauterize our gushing dignity. Please note that we're not asking
for any physical help from you since we're not entirely stupid.

Heil Palin!

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS OPSEC paramount

Excellent!

gummer, the atherosclerotic cripple, will not of course go.

We were sure of that, especially considering that he could have made
the trip many times already. Christ, he could have sailed here by now
on one of his trailer ornaments. That's why we only asked for things
he could do while enhancing his already considerably thick ass
calluses.

He has no balls.

That has never prevented him from doing the only thing he's good at:
trying to convince the world that he believes he has balls and more
intelligence than toe jam. Our revolution may get us laughed out of
Oregon but we've done more in a week than Gunner has done in a
lifetime. And just like Gunner we don't own the place we're living but
at least we don't owe anything on it.

O.R.E.O.s

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well, that'll work out very well with Banquer's death wish for me. Kinda killing two birds with one corpse. But please, make sure Gunner brings his backhoe to bury my gutted body in an unmarked grave. I wouldn't want those noisy grackles to find me.

Also, you can render some grease from me to fix up Linda Sue's chair. Bonuses for everyone!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 15:11:25 -0800, wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:43:10 -0800, Turtle Island
wrote:

On 1/8/2016 7:41 AM,
wrote:
[...]

(VBG)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

http://nowiknow.com/wp-content/uploads/silly-string.jpg

A jellyfish has more backbone than gummer.

Feel free to make that comment to my face, little fella.
If you are unwilling to do that...then the thinking people here will
understand you have no gonads. Shrug..you already have my address..so
feel free to stop by. Just leave your ID someplace it can be sent to
your family.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:51:04 -0800, Turtle Island
wrote:

Subject: Oregon Revolution needs Gunner Asch ASAP
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Turtle Island
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:51:04 -0800

wrote:

[...]

ALL lies in it. You know full well that my heart surgery was January
24, 2009. Nearly 7 yrs ago.

So now that we have established your credentials as a very..very poor
liar, and everyone has noted your lack of intelligence is on a level
that of a cocker spaniel with mange...is there something else you wish
to make us all laugh like hyenas about?
(VBG)

You poor stupid ****...you must drive your caretaker to heavy
drinking.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Keep up the typing...with luck it will at the least..keep your fingers
nimble. Brain on the other hand...vegetating

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

We patriots here at the standoff have a lot of time on our hands. We
have used some of it to psychoanalyze your life. Our conclusion about
your post above is that you are clearly projecting. We are here
defending our honor and the Constitution. If nothing else we have
brought attention to a legitimate issue. You on the other hand, are
doing what you've always done with your life: vegetating with
braggadocio.

O.R.E.O.s

PS It's not too late for you. Get off your ass and join the
revolution! There is much work to be done here. We may soon be sending
the woman and children home so they're out of harms way when the
assault comes. Which will leave us short of sandwich makers, a mission
you were born to take on... while wearing camo and packing of course.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

???? Once again, you talk big, but do nothing. Why aren't you here at
the standoff with the real patriots? No one doubts OUR bravery. Yours
on the other hand is a joke.

If you are unwilling to do that...then the thinking people here will
understand you have no gonads. Shrug..you already have my address..so
feel free to stop by. Just leave your ID someplace it can be sent to
your family.

Do you really believe that such ridiculous exaggeration makes you more
manly? If you were a man, you'd contact us via our Facebook and get on
board the first pickup to our compound. I will personally see to it
that the trip doesn't cost you a penny.
https://www.facebook.com/MilitiaRideshare/?fref=ts

What's it going to be, action, or more excuses?

O.R.E.O.s

PS There is no doubt your answer will include the letters PUSSY

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 07:12:02 -0800, wrote:

WTF? Where is your patriotism? Where is your backbone?

http://nowiknow.com/wp-content/uploads/silly-string.jpg

A jellyfish has more backbone than gummer.

Feel free to make that comment to my face, little fella.

???? Once again, you talk big, but do nothing. Why aren't you here at
the standoff with the real patriots? No one doubts OUR bravery. Yours
on the other hand is a joke.

So you wont be making that comment to my face, Pussy?

If you are unwilling to do that...then the thinking people here will
understand you have no gonads. Shrug..you already have my address..so
feel free to stop by. Just leave your ID someplace it can be sent to
your family.

Do you really believe that such ridiculous exaggeration makes you more
manly? If you were a man, you'd contact us via our Facebook and get on
board the first pickup to our compound. I will personally see to it
that the trip doesn't cost you a penny.
https://www.facebook.com/MilitiaRideshare/?fref=ts

So you wont be making that comment to my face, Pussy?

What's it going to be, action, or more excuses?

Action? There are more than enough good ol boys up there to handle the
situation, and Ive got a job that needs doing for the next 2-3 weeks
at a steel plant. Ive got to bore..in place..a hydraulic cylinder
that has a 5' bore and is 48' long..and is vertical. This after
pulling the piston out, then remanufacturing the piston and then
putting it back in place and putting it back in operation.

Having me on the scene would be both counter productive...you would
have to feed me..and Id not be earning a tidy sum while playing
checkers and swapping war stories. Id be surplus to their needs.
Now..if something comes up closer to home..or the Second American
Revolution breaks out..or the "Year they killed the Liberals"...count
me in. I live in California..so it will be a very target rich
environment.

O.R.E.O.s

PS There is no doubt your answer will include the letters PUSSY

Indeed it already has, you brainlocked Pussy.
(VBG)

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You still here, Pussy?

Shrug.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 13:02:19 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 07:12:02 -0800, wrote:

--snip--

So you wont be making that comment to my face, Pussy?

Question is, son, Do you have the balls to ignore the bitch?
I'd say "plonk her", but he has a rollover spaminator. sigh

--

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
--Oscar Wilde
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Excuse #1. Why would we be begging daily for more bodies if we didn't
need them? Or are you putting your armchair phony military opinion
ahead of genuine vets here at HQ?

and Ive got a job that needs doing for the next 2-3 weeks
at a steel plant. Ive got to bore..in place..a hydraulic cylinder
that has a 5' bore and is 48' long..and is vertical. This after
pulling the piston out, then remanufacturing the piston and then
putting it back in place and putting it back in operation.

Excuse #2. All of us here have responsibilities. We chose to make
defending the constitution a priority. Your priority is obviously to
write excuses.

Having me on the scene would be both counter productive...you would
have to feed me.

Excuse #3. We're feeding everyone here. We can handle many more.

and Id not be earning a tidy sum while playing
checkers and swapping war stories.

Excuse #4. We expect everyone here to pull their weight. You on the
other hand will be doing little to nothing wherever you are. Tidy sum?
LOL

Id be surplus to their needs.

Excuse #5. That one's probably true, since none of us believe you
would or could walk your talk.

Now..if something comes up closer to home..or the Second American
Revolution breaks out..or the "Year they killed the Liberals"...count
me in. I live in California..so it will be a very target rich
environment.

You are a lying buffoon. Your opportunity is right here, right now.
We've even offered a free ride.

O.R.E.O.s

PS There was never any doubt about the action or excuses question.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Odd..the 3% group was turned away yesterday. I thought you just said
you needed MORE warm bodies? Odd indeed. Id have to say you were
posting from your mommas basement and have zero idea of whats actually
going on up there.

and Ive got a job that needs doing for the next 2-3 weeks
at a steel plant. Ive got to bore..in place..a hydraulic cylinder
that has a 5' bore and is 48' long..and is vertical. This after
pulling the piston out, then remanufacturing the piston and then
putting it back in place and putting it back in operation.

Excuse #2. All of us here have responsibilities. We chose to make
defending the constitution a priority. Your priority is obviously to
write excuses.

(Grin). Its your problem, not mine. Now if it happens in my part of
California, let me know. Feel free to pay me a personal visit and we
can discuss it. (VBG)

Having me on the scene would be both counter productive...you would
have to feed me.

Excuse #3. We're feeding everyone here. We can handle many more.

So why have you turned away so many people recently? Hummm?
You really arent paying much attention to the news are you? Between
PS3 and Usenet..do you ever leave your mommys basement?

and Id not be earning a tidy sum while playing
checkers and swapping war stories.

Excuse #4. We expect everyone here to pull their weight. You on the
other hand will be doing little to nothing wherever you are. Tidy sum?
LOL

(VBG)

Id be surplus to their needs.

Excuse #5. That one's probably true, since none of us believe you
would or could walk your talk.

None of us? What..you have a pocket filled with mice?

Now..if something comes up closer to home..or the Second American
Revolution breaks out..or the "Year they killed the Liberals"...count
me in. I live in California..so it will be a very target rich
environment.

You are a lying buffoon. Your opportunity is right here, right now.
We've even offered a free ride.

Sure you are. Speaking of lying buffoons...snicker...you take the
booby prize.

O.R.E.O.s

PS There was never any doubt about the action or excuses question.

Snicker....

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 1/8/2016 7:41 AM, wrote:
Attention: Gunner Asch

Dear Fellow Patriot Gunner,

We have become aware of your special skillset and we need you!

As you have undoubtedly read, the lamestream media is ridiculing the
Brave Patriots here at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. And we're
not doing very well on social media either. Of course we expected some
of it, but we couldn't have predicted the fratricide caused by Larry's
plea for snacks, and Wilbur's ****ing tarp-covered rocking-chair
bivouac. It is our desperate hope that you will use your online chops
to cauterize our gushing dignity. Please note that we're not asking
for any physical help from you since we're not entirely stupid.

Heil Palin!

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS OPSEC paramount

Excellent!

gummer, the atherosclerotic cripple, will not of course go. He has no
balls.

I dont live in Oregon either.

Nothing stopping you from driving that gas-guzzling E350 up there, no-balls.

Now Ive already extended an invitation to come visit me here in So
Cal, and if you choose not to become a permanant fixture here in the
high desert

You don't live in the high desert, no-balls. You don't live in the
desert at all, but mainly, the 1040' elevation line runs right through
your dump on S. Olive. That's not high desert by anyone's definition,
no-balls.

Afterall..the chance exists you might prevail. Maybe. Could be.
Granted..its unlikely and

You keep telling yourself that, no-balls. If you think it's so
unlikely, no-balls, then why don't you come try to do me in yourself,
instead of bull****ting lamely about "guys on motorcycles" and so forth.

You suck, no-balls. You also blow. You suck and you blow, no-balls.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/9/2016 7:19 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 15:11:25 -0800, wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:43:10 -0800, Turtle Island
wrote:

On 1/8/2016 7:41 AM,
wrote:
[...]

You aren't grinning, toe-jam. You're sitting there crying.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Turtle Island

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nice try, o spineless jellyfish. He is really chapping your ass - it's
obvious.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:45:27 -0800, Turtle Island
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Crying. He's going to keep crying.