Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Turtle Island Turtle Island is offline

Default Oregon Revolution needs Gunner Asch ASAP

On 1/9/2016 7:36 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 06:27:45 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 07:41:31 -0800,
wrote:

Attention: Gunner Asch

Dear Fellow Patriot Gunner,

We have become aware of your special skillset and we need you!

As you have undoubtedly read, the lamestream media is ridiculing the
Brave Patriots here at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. And we're
not doing very well on social media either. Of course we expected some
of it, but we couldn't have predicted the fratricide caused by Larry's
plea for snacks, and Wilbur's ****ing tarp-covered rocking-chair
bivouac. It is our desperate hope that you will use your online chops
to cauterize our gushing dignity. Please note that we're not asking
for any physical help from you since we're not entirely stupid.

Heil Palin!

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS OPSEC paramount

Yawn.

WTF? Where is your patriotism? Where is your backbone?

http://nowiknow.com/wp-content/uploads/silly-string.jpg

A jellyfish has more backbone than gummer.