Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Oregon Revolution needs Gunner Asch ASAP

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 11:23:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 07:56:50 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:40:52 AM UTC-5, wrote:

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

AKA "Vanilla ISIS"

Haha. You think you're funny. We've heard it all, Y'all Qaeda,
Al-Shabubba, etc. Let's see who has the last laugh when we take over
all the other frozen bird sanctuaries! Where are you going to get your
birds then, eh smart guy?

An entire flock of migrating grackles made themselves at home in my back yard this week. What a friggin' racket. The squirrels were ****ed, too. So all you bird terrorists are welcome to your damned birds. And hey, are you guys having any specials of frozen turkeys?

Think your friend Kim Junk Eel is going to
ship birds to you? Good luck with that.

Dude, Kimi isn't bothering himself with such trivia. He's graduated to fizzling H-bombs. Are you guys planning anything that will register on the Richter scale?

O.R.E.O.s

PS Go Rangers!

Now, THAT's a low blow. Devils are only three points behind the NY choke-Rangers, who will be falling to pieces soon. Besides, the current scuttlebutt is that the NY Port Authority wants to knock Madison Square Garden down to let daylight into Penn Station. Then the choke-Rangers will have to play outdoors, in the dark.