Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] finecookies@hotmail.com is offline

Default Oregon Revolution needs Gunner Asch ASAP

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 14:05:51 -0800, wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 10:42:38 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 07:36:45 -0800,
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 06:27:45 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 07:41:31 -0800,
wrote:

Attention: Gunner Asch

Dear Fellow Patriot Gunner,

We have become aware of your special skillset and we need you!

As you have undoubtedly read, the lamestream media is ridiculing the
Brave Patriots here at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. And we're
not doing very well on social media either. Of course we expected some
of it, but we couldn't have predicted the fratricide caused by Larry's
plea for snacks, and Wilbur's ****ing tarp-covered rocking-chair
bivouac. It is our desperate hope that you will use your online chops
to cauterize our gushing dignity. Please note that we're not asking
for any physical help from you since we're not entirely stupid.

Heil Palin!

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS OPSEC paramount

Yawn.

WTF? Where is your patriotism? Where is your backbone? Did you hear
that some other militia guys accused us of pounding keyboards? Yes,
most of us are slackers who prefer this sort of nonsense to working
for a living. But goddamn it we're here defending your right to do the
same! Give us freedom to whine irrationally about not being free, or
give us free snacks! If you won't help then you're LESS than us. Is
that really how you want to play it?

O.R.E.O.s

PS If you write some good lies about us being more for others than
ourselves, then later we'll write some good lies about you intending
to pay for all your medical care.

If you had any relationship with the actual patriots up there in
Oregon..Id tip my hat to you and give you a hearty Good Luck!

That's it? Good luck? We could get that from any lottery ticket
salesman! After all your years of tough talk we were sure that you'd
at least put this local sheriff and Megyn Kelly on the list and
describe how they'd be gutted and quartered and their parts hung from
lampposts.

Given that you are a buffoon posting from a cot in your mommas
basement.

I wish we had some cots here. Our bones are sorer than your toothless
gums and our sleeping bags smell almost as bad as your living room.

Or what? Will you threaten our armed militia and further insult our
members? How much are you going to write about how little you'll do?

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS Did you read that two of our members were outed as phony vets?
Won't you at least give them some tips on excuse making? Come to think
of it, their **** poor excuses are already better than yours.