Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need help ASAP

We just sat down at the table to eat our Thanksgiving dinner.
We got an unexpected problem.

The turkey has to take a ****.....
We dont want to put it on the toilet since we are going to eat it, so
I am trying to connect some plumbing from the turkey to the toilet.
But, there's a problem. I got copper tubing, galvanized pipe, black
pipe (which I know would be best if the turkey passes gas), and PVC
pipe. Also got some good radiator hoses.

I dont know which pipe to use.
Can anyone help?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

wrote in message
We just sat down at the table to eat our Thanksgiving dinner.
We got an unexpected problem.

The turkey has to take a ****.....
We dont want to put it on the toilet since we are going to eat it, so
I am trying to connect some plumbing from the turkey to the toilet.
But, there's a problem. I got copper tubing, galvanized pipe, black
pipe (which I know would be best if the turkey passes gas), and PVC
pipe. Also got some good radiator hoses.

I dont know which pipe to use.
Can anyone help?

What lame-ass attemp at comedy.

Just let it take a dump and enjoy it since you're a ****-eater anyway......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:05:29 GMT, "Red Neckerson"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
We just sat down at the table to eat our Thanksgiving dinner.
We got an unexpected problem.

The turkey has to take a ****.....
We dont want to put it on the toilet since we are going to eat it, so
I am trying to connect some plumbing from the turkey to the toilet.
But, there's a problem. I got copper tubing, galvanized pipe, black
pipe (which I know would be best if the turkey passes gas), and PVC
pipe. Also got some good radiator hoses.

I dont know which pipe to use.
Can anyone help?

What lame-ass attemp at comedy.

Just let it take a dump and enjoy it since you're a ****-eater anyway......

Wow, it sounds like someone **** on your cornflakes.
I said cornflakes because no one would invite an old grouch like you
to their thanksgiving dinner.

Posted to alt.home.repair
TURTLE

This is Turtle.

i would use Copper because next year when grand pa wants to take wizzz
at the table he can have the flexiability to move it around to not have
to go to the bath room. Today the Turkey -- tomorrow GrandPa.

Think Ahead !

TURTLE