Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Turtle Island Turtle Island is offline

Default Oregon Revolution needs Gunner Asch ASAP

On 1/9/2016 6:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:43:10 -0800, Turtle Island
wrote:

On 1/8/2016 7:41 AM, wrote:
Attention: Gunner Asch

Dear Fellow Patriot Gunner,

We have become aware of your special skillset and we need you!

As you have undoubtedly read, the lamestream media is ridiculing the
Brave Patriots here at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. And we're
not doing very well on social media either. Of course we expected some
of it, but we couldn't have predicted the fratricide caused by Larry's
plea for snacks, and Wilbur's ****ing tarp-covered rocking-chair
bivouac. It is our desperate hope that you will use your online chops
to cauterize our gushing dignity. Please note that we're not asking
for any physical help from you since we're not entirely stupid.

Heil Palin!

O.R.E.O.s

Oregon Revolutionary Embattled Occupiers

PS OPSEC paramount

Excellent!

gummer, the atherosclerotic cripple, will not of course go. He has no
balls.

I dont live in Oregon either.

Nothing stopping you from driving that gas-guzzling E350 up there, no-balls.

Now Ive already extended an invitation to come visit me here in So
Cal, and if you choose not to become a permanant fixture here in the
high desert

You don't live in the high desert, no-balls. You don't live in the
desert at all, but mainly, the 1040' elevation line runs right through
your dump on S. Olive. That's not high desert by anyone's definition,
no-balls.

Afterall..the chance exists you might prevail. Maybe. Could be.
Granted..its unlikely and

You keep telling yourself that, no-balls. If you think it's so
unlikely, no-balls, then why don't you come try to do me in yourself,
instead of bull****ting lamely about "guys on motorcycles" and so forth.

You suck, no-balls. You also blow. You suck and you blow, no-balls.