Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CADCAM Technology Leaders Group On LinkedIn...

has now grown to almost 3.200 members. It continues to be a great alternative to worthless Pay For Play advertiser driven rags that are now being rejected by smarter machinists and CADCAM programmers.

CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn offers content you simply can't find anywhere else.

The reason it's so successful is simple: I run it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:20:30 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

has now grown to almost 3.200 members. It continues to be a great alternative to worthless Pay For Play advertiser driven rags that are now being rejected by smarter machinists and CADCAM programmers.

CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn offers content you simply can't find anywhere else.

The reason it's so successful is simple: I run it.

Donald Trump you are not. d8-)

So, you have "almost 3,200 members" while Modern Machine Shop has a
monthly circulation of 102,000. The reason it's so successful is that
they have credibility.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 2:09:07 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Worthless bull**** from a lying Pay 4 Play ad copy writer snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:22:15 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 2:09:07 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Worthless bull**** from a lying Pay 4 Play ad copy writer snipped

Nothing to respond to.

It appears that Jonny Bonkers can't count.

Your biggest problem in marketing your group, and the thing that keeps
your membership so low, is that many of the most active people in your
field know your background. That's got to put a lid on your potential
there.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

ALL HAIL OUR SUPREME CADCAM LEADER JOHN BANQUEER
WE ALL RESPECT THE GOD OF BULL****TING

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 3:42:13 PM UTC-7, Ignoramus19568 wrote:
ALL HAIL OUR SUPREME CADCAM LEADER JOHN BANQUEER
WE ALL RESPECT THE GOD OF BULL****TING

Tell us again about how all fast food places will get robots because you go to lousy one's that always mess up your order.

Tell us again why you can't machine your way out of a paper bag.

Tell as again why you use all caps.

Bull****ting is your middle name, iggy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 3:13:30 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:50:16 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 3:13:30 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Bonkers craps out awfully fast these days. I guess he knows there's no
way out. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 4:57:08 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Snipped more lies from a lifetime loser who has no experience in a modern CNC machining job shop.

For decades now slow eddy has written worthless ad copy for advertising driven Pay 4 Play magazines.

Nothing to respond to because slow eddy is a liar and a fraud.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 2:09:07 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Worthless bull**** from a lying Pay 4 Play ad copy writer snipped

Nothing to respond to.

It appears that Jonny Bonkers can't count.

Your biggest problem in marketing your group, and the thing that keeps
your membership so low, is that many of the most active people in your
field know your background. That's got to put a lid on your potential
there.

No Ed, you just don't understand.

All you have to do is change your name and nobody will know who you
are :-)
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 2:09:07 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Worthless bull**** from a lying Pay 4 Play ad copy writer snipped

Nothing to respond to.

It appears that Jonny Bonkers can't count.

Your biggest problem in marketing your group, and the thing that keeps
your membership so low, is that many of the most active people in your
field know your background. That's got to put a lid on your potential
there.

No Ed, you just don't understand.

All you have to do is change your name and nobody will know who you
are :-)
--
cheers,

John B.

No one knows who a worthless, lying, Pay 4 Play ad copy writer is now.

slow eddy is a fraud who has never done anything significant in his entire life.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:24:52 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 4:57:08 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Snipped more lies from a lifetime loser who has no experience in a modern CNC machining job shop.

For decades now slow eddy has written worthless ad copy for advertising driven Pay 4 Play magazines.

Nothing to respond to because slow eddy is a liar and a fraud.

Oooh...Jonny Bonkers is projecting again. He must be really angry.
d8-)

The mystery is why you keep doing this to yourself. Practically
everyone here knows who the fraud is, Bonkers, and you keep calling
attention to your own phoniness by accusing others of the very thing
that you do yourself, as you have done for years.

Aren't things going well on your "group"? It seems like a perfect
place for you, where you can delete all of the posts that you want,
and make it seem like you actually know what you're talking about.

You call people who post on Usenet "losers," and then you prove it
with your silly posts here. You should stick to the place that's
better suited to your habits.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 8:58:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, a lifelong loser and fraud, lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:42:08 -0500, Ignoramus19568
wrote:

ALL HAIL OUR SUPREME CADCAM LEADER JOHN BANQUEER
WE ALL RESPECT THE GOD OF BULL****TING

Ave Ave Ave!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 21:05:43 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 8:58:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, a lifelong loser and fraud, lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

....Bonkers strikes out again...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 8:58:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, a lifelong loser and fraud, lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

...Bonkers strikes out again...

Give Jon credit! I don't know of anybody else who finds any value in
Linkadink.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 8:58:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, a lifelong loser and fraud, lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

...Bonkers strikes out again...

Give Jon credit! I don't know of anybody else who finds any value in
Linkadink.

It's great for salesmen to sell to each other and to blow smoke up
each other's butts. If you're a strategic marketer, you can make some
hay with it, and you can knock your competition without being seen as
a jerk. People use it to blow off steam while appearing to be civil.
And it's good for job seekers, if you have some credentials.

But the numbers are kind of misleading. Some groups have huge numbers
of "members." Harvard Business Review, an academic business
publication, has over 1,000,000 "members" on LinkedIn. But the entire
magazine circulation is only 250,000. And the amount of activity shows
that only a miniscule fraction of those "members" are engaged in
conversation.

Even the very specialized groups often have a lot of "members." I
check in with a couple in the fabricating/laser fields, and the
numbers are a lot bigger than Bonkers'. But few of them really have
much activity. People seem to check in, and most of them move on after
taking a look. They tend to have a small core of talkers -- like RCM,
sort of. There are over 1,200,000 LinkedIn "groups," which spreads the
jam pretty thin.

So we aren't doing much with it ourselves. I keep a very low profile
because I have no reason to stir up conversation. I just keep an eye
on it.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:03:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:01:27 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:03:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Nothing to respond to.

Then why did you respond?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:20:11 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

Give Jon credit! I don't know of anybody else who finds any value in
Linkadink.

Right, you don't.

There is reason you ran your family business into the ground and had no choice but to sell its assets and rent the building it was in.

It's for the same reason neither you or or slow eddy know how to make use of modern business social media. :)

This is what a failed business that's been run into the ground looks like:

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02519.JPG

This is what a lazy, fat, drunken slob who can't run a business looks like:

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 8:05:24 AM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/29/2015 9:52 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

So we aren't doing much with it ourselves. I keep a very low profile
because I have no reason to stir up conversation. I just keep an eye
on it.

I just logged in which I haven't for at least a year. I wonder how I
got over 100 connections. Mostly somebody trying to sell something and
a bunch of newbies in the brush industry and a couple of companies
seeking some consulting. So I called them and both want some technology
of mine but want to pay peanuts. Besides, I still have non-compete and
intellectual property agreements in place. So, a net zero for Linkadink.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 8:40:17 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

I just logged in which I haven't for at least a year. I wonder how I
got over 100 connections. Mostly somebody trying to sell something and
a bunch of newbies in the brush industry and a couple of companies
seeking some consulting. So I called them and both want some technology
of mine but want to pay peanuts. Besides, I still have non-compete and
intellectual property agreements in place. So, a net zero for Linkadink.

It's got to hurt to be so stupid.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/29/2015 11:09 AM, jon_banquer wrote:

This is what a lazy, fat, drunken slob who can't run a business looks like:

http://neme-s.org/Oskosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

Still beating your wife? You're such a looser, Linkadink is your only
accomplishment? You've never accomplished anything have you? From what
I've read you know nothing about CAD/CAM, you pretend, and in reality
you can't draw a straight line.

So, are you out of jail yet or do you get internet privileges for
dropping the soap for Bubba? So, when Bubba let's you use the internet,
you post crap here that nobody cares about and you're too stupid to take
a hint and just go away.

Face it, you are a waste of Oxygen. And being a coprophagist sure
explains your breath! I hear you play prison darts all day long now
when you aren't getting a Nasty Hitler. He says that when you pass gas
it sounds like a yawn. Wife-beating piece of ****! I hope you die a
slow, painful, horrible death! (so does everybody else!)

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/29/2015 11:44 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 8:40:17 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

I just logged in which I haven't for at least a year. I wonder how I
got over 100 connections. Mostly somebody trying to sell something and
a bunch of newbies in the brush industry and a couple of companies
seeking some consulting. So I called them and both want some technology
of mine but want to pay peanuts. Besides, I still have non-compete and
intellectual property agreements in place. So, a net zero for Linkadink.

It's got to hurt to be so stupid.

If you say so, you must know.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:03:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Nothing to respond to.

Then why did you respond?

Ed, you do realize that you are the closest thing to a friend that Jon
has? (I'll bet a creepy shiver just went down your spine)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:31:04 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

If you say so, you must know.

Anyone with a clue knows what you are.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:29:20 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner lied:

The insane ramblings of a fat, drunken, liar who ran his families business into the ground snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:34:10 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner lied:

Ed, you do realize that you are the closest thing to a friend that Jon
has? (I'll bet a creepy shiver just went down your spine)

You do realize that you're a fat, drunken, slob and a liar who ran his families business into the ground, right?

How does it feel to be called out for exactly what you are? :)

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/29/2015 12:36 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:29:20 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner lied:

The insane ramblings of a fat, drunken, liar who ran his families business into the ground snipped

Nothing to respond to.

At least you read what I and everyone else thinks of you, WIFE-BEATER.
Just go away, you are creepy and so sad.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/29/2015 12:40 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:34:10 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner lied:

Ed, you do realize that you are the closest thing to a friend that Jon
has? (I'll bet a creepy shiver just went down your spine)

You do realize that you're a fat, drunken, slob and a liar who ran his families business into the ground, right?

How does it feel to be called out for exactly what you are? :)

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

Who cares what you say, think or do? List 5 people that DON'T think you
are a creepy asshole.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:51:19 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner failed:

Lies from a fat, drunken, slob who ran his families business into the ground sniped.

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:03:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Nothing to respond to.

Then why did you respond?

Ed, you do realize that you are the closest thing to a friend that Jon
has? (I'll bet a creepy shiver just went down your spine)

I just want him to be happy. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:53:25 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

Who cares what you say, think or do? List 5 people that DON'T think you
are a creepy asshole.

You do otherwise you wouldn't be in my thread. Face it, I own you. How does it feel to be my bitch? The same can be said for slow eddy. :)

Is there some reason you're too stupid to read my LinkedIn profile other than all the reasons I know about, **** bag?

Like I said, it's got to hurt to be as dumb as you are but then your track record of constantly lying and getting caught doesn't to phase a moron like you. I'm still waiting for you to produce a felony or a misdemeanor conviction showing I'm a "wife beater" you fat, lying, alcoholic piece of ****.

Do you even have a wife or are you still romantically evolved with your sister?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 10:17:53 AM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

I just want him to be happy. d8-)

--
slow eddy

I'm always happy showing that you're a fraud, a liar and my bitch. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Who cares what you say, think or do? List 5 people that DON'T
think you are a creepy asshole.

You do otherwise you wouldn't be in my thread. Face it, I own you.
How does it feel to be my bitch? The same can be said for slow eddy.
:)

Is there some reason you're too stupid to read my LinkedIn profile
other than all the reasons I know about, **** bag?

Like I said, it's got to hurt to be as dumb as you are but then your
track record of constantly lying and getting caught doesn't to phase
a moron like you. I'm still waiting for you to produce a felony or a
misdemeanor conviction showing I'm a "wife beater" you fat, lying,
alcoholic piece of ****.

Do you even have a wife or are you still romantically evolved with
your sister?

You are plonked but I see answers to the posts. Notice, I responded to
Ed, or are you too stupid? Your Linkadink profile is what you wrote
about yourself, you know nothing about CAD/CAM pretender.
Where are the 5 people that don't think you are a creepy asshole? OK,
just name 2. You can't, can you?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:03:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Nothing to respond to.

Then why did you respond?

Ed, you do realize that you are the closest thing to a friend that Jon
has? (I'll bet a creepy shiver just went down your spine)

I just want him to be happy. d8-)

We should chip in and buy him something nice!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:37:28 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:53:25 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

Who cares what you say, think or do? List 5 people that DON'T think you
are a creepy asshole.

You do otherwise you wouldn't be in my thread. Face it, I own you. How does it feel to be my bitch? The same can be said for slow eddy. :)

Actually, we own YOU, Bonkers. You keep saying this is a place for
losers, and then you keep showing up. You just can't stay away, Jonny.
You have to keep seeing if anything is said about you.

We could save you the trouble. The answer is, not much, except when
you show up and start insulting and slandering people.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 6:03:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Nothing to respond to.

Then why did you respond?

Ed, you do realize that you are the closest thing to a friend that Jon
has? (I'll bet a creepy shiver just went down your spine)

I just want him to be happy. d8-)

We should chip in and buy him something nice!

Here's a stylish item that seems to fit:

http://www.statsfloral.com/halloween...osts-80679.htm

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 11:01:45 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

We should chip in and buy him something nice!

If you can't even take care of your fat, lazy, alcoholic self how in the world can you help anyone else? You're so pathetic you have to live with your sister.

It's not like you got any real money for your "assets" from the doomed Ohio Brush company your parents gave you that you ran into the ground.

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02541.JPG