Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default CADCAM Technology Leaders Group On LinkedIn...

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:37:28 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:53:25 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

Who cares what you say, think or do? List 5 people that DON'T think you
are a creepy asshole.

You do otherwise you wouldn't be in my thread. Face it, I own you. How does it feel to be my bitch? The same can be said for slow eddy. :)

Actually, we own YOU, Bonkers. You keep saying this is a place for
losers, and then you keep showing up. You just can't stay away, Jonny.
You have to keep seeing if anything is said about you.

We could save you the trouble. The answer is, not much, except when
you show up and start insulting and slandering people.

--
Ed Huntress