Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CADCAM Technology Leaders Group On LinkedIn...

On 9/29/2015 11:44 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 8:40:17 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

I just logged in which I haven't for at least a year. I wonder how I
got over 100 connections. Mostly somebody trying to sell something and
a bunch of newbies in the brush industry and a couple of companies
seeking some consulting. So I called them and both want some technology
of mine but want to pay peanuts. Besides, I still have non-compete and
intellectual property agreements in place. So, a net zero for Linkadink.

It's got to hurt to be so stupid.

If you say so, you must know.