Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CADCAM Technology Leaders Group...

on LinkedIn has now passed 3,000 members. Membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business. There is a reason for that. The reason is I run it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:58:00 -0700, Captain Obvious
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:36:14 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

on LinkedIn has now passed 3,000 members. Membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business. There is a reason for that. The reason is I run it.

LOL Newsflash for Banquer: If you had anything worth bragging about,
you wouldn't need to be doing the bragging yourself. If you think you
know someone who's willing to brag on your behalf, send them here so
we can get their opinion about your bankruptcy fraud etc. I'm curious
to hear why a "who's who" of the cadcam biz told a judge he couldn't
make a living or file a tax return for six years on account of his
girlfriend ratting him out to a bankruptcy trustee.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 5:00:42 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied and failed: