Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CADCAM Technology Leaders Group On LinkedIn...

On 9/29/2015 9:52 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

So we aren't doing much with it ourselves. I keep a very low profile
because I have no reason to stir up conversation. I just keep an eye
on it.

I just logged in which I haven't for at least a year. I wonder how I
got over 100 connections. Mostly somebody trying to sell something and
a bunch of newbies in the brush industry and a couple of companies
seeking some consulting. So I called them and both want some technology
of mine but want to pay peanuts. Besides, I still have non-compete and
intellectual property agreements in place. So, a net zero for Linkadink.