Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BobCAD CAM On The CADCAM Technology Leaders Group On LinkedIn

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:07:51 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

Their main guy, who actually has some clues, has decided to join my
LinkedIn group: CADCAM Technology Leaders.

I don't consider BobCAD CAM to be a technology leader. Unlike both the
slime ball owner and the dumber than a box of rocks moderator of the
Practically Worthless Machinist CADCAM forum, he's not going to get a
free ride on my group.

You can read what both he and I had to say to each other today on the
CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn.

Ohoooo, A CADCAM Technical Leader... Ohooo so impressive.

(tooting one's own horn, it's called)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

fired this volley in
:

(tooting one's own horn, it's called)

It's a Chinese plastic toy horn. He doesn't touch metal.
Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Their main guy, who actually has some clues, has decided to join my
LinkedIn group: CADCAM Technology Leaders.

I don't consider BobCAD CAM to be a technology leader. Unlike both the
slime ball owner and the dumber than a box of rocks moderator of the
Practically Worthless Machinist CADCAM forum, he's not going to get a
free ride on my group.

You can read what both he and I had to say to each other today on the
CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn.

Ohoooo, A CADCAM Technical Leader... Ohooo so impressive.

(tooting one's own horn, it's called)

Much more impressive than an anonymous posting pussy like you who has
no LinkedIn group of his own.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 4, 6:54*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
fired this volley :

(tooting one's own horn, it's called)

It's a Chinese plastic toy horn. *He doesn't touch metal.
Lloyd

Loud, the only thing you touch is your dick... when you can find it.