Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@gmail.com is offline

Default BobCAD CAM On The CADCAM Technology Leaders Group On LinkedIn

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:07:51 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

Their main guy, who actually has some clues, has decided to join my
LinkedIn group: CADCAM Technology Leaders.

I don't consider BobCAD CAM to be a technology leader. Unlike both the
slime ball owner and the dumber than a box of rocks moderator of the
Practically Worthless Machinist CADCAM forum, he's not going to get a
free ride on my group.

You can read what both he and I had to say to each other today on the
CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn.

Ohoooo, A CADCAM Technical Leader... Ohooo so impressive.

(tooting one's own horn, it's called)