Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 10/17/2014 6:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Friday, October 17, 2014 2:41:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

At Starbucks.

Starbucks isn't a place you can afford to frequent until you fix your badly leaking roofs.

Is that why you wear ear plugs, so your brains don't leak out?

I see the little fool is still babbling. I don't drink coffee, and I
don't want to. He's just ****ed, that he's so useless.

It wouldn't be so bad but he is such an unimaginative dolt. His insults
are sophomoric. We see how quickly his frustration turns to violence,
just ask his ex wife. I fear that he'll get pushed over the edge and
hurt someone. I can see it now how he explains to the court that some
guys on a newsgroup abused him with their keyboards so he had to beat up
that little girl. We better leave him alone!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Chimaera wrote:

Why do you keep him, he's as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

I don't. No one owns the newsgroup, so no one can flush him out of
the system.

Oh well, I will take your advice and ignore him. That will probably
bother him the most.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 10/17/2014 6:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Friday, October 17, 2014 2:41:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

At Starbucks.

Starbucks isn't a place you can afford to frequent until you fix your badly leaking roofs.

Is that why you wear ear plugs, so your brains don't leak out?

I see the little fool is still babbling. I don't drink coffee, and I
don't want to. He's just ****ed, that he's so useless.

It wouldn't be so bad but he is such an unimaginative dolt. His insults
are sophomoric. We see how quickly his frustration turns to violence,
just ask his ex wife. I fear that he'll get pushed over the edge and
hurt someone. I can see it now how he explains to the court that some
guys on a newsgroup abused him with their keyboards so he had to beat up
that little girl. We better leave him alone!

99 out of 100 times, the little girl wins the fight. Then he cries,
because they take his purse as a booby prize.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Chimaera wrote:

Why do you keep him, he's as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

I don't. No one owns the newsgroup, so no one can flush him out of
the system.

Oh well, I will take your advice and ignore him. That will probably
bother him the most.

Almost as much as getting his internet service terminated. I had to
do that to an online stalker. He lost two accounts, after he threatened
me.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 3:01:23 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner admitted he has been kicked to the curb and been beaten to a pulp once again:

Snipped the ramblings of a fat, lying, drunken, slob who has run the business his parents gave him into the ground.

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 2:27:24 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

99 out of 100 times, the little girl wins the fight. Then he cries,

because they take his purse as a booby prize.

Angry, hate filled, losers like Michael Debbie Downer Terrell can't find anyone to help them fix their leaking roofs

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 2:28:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

Chimaera wrote:

Why do you keep him, he's as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

I don't. No one owns the newsgroup, so no one can flush him out of

the system.

Oh well, I will take your advice and ignore him. That will probably

bother him the most.

Almost as much as getting his internet service terminated. I had to

do that to an online stalker. He lost two accounts, after he threatened

me.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

It's clear your ability to fix your leaking roofs or find anyone to help you has been terminated. That's what happens when you're an angry, hate filled, loser that no one wants to be around.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 06:01:23 -0400, Tom Gardner

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 10/17/2014 6:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Friday, October 17, 2014 2:41:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

At Starbucks.

Starbucks isn't a place you can afford to frequent until you fix your badly leaking roofs.

Is that why you wear ear plugs, so your brains don't leak out?

I see the little fool is still babbling. I don't drink coffee, and I
don't want to. He's just ****ed, that he's so useless.

It wouldn't be so bad but he is such an unimaginative dolt. His insults
are sophomoric. We see how quickly his frustration turns to violence,
just ask his ex wife. I fear that he'll get pushed over the edge and
hurt someone. I can see it now how he explains to the court that some
guys on a newsgroup abused him with their keyboards so he had to beat up
that little girl. We better leave him alone!

There's nothing tht upsets the twit more than being ignored. I know,
it's tempting to tell him where to stick it, but just watch him go
nutty when no one talks to him.

He'll either burst a blood vessel or get the idea and go back to where
he can delete posts that call him out. Ignoring Bonkers is the best
policy.

I promise. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 4:52:45 PM UTC-7, slow eddy admitted that he's been badly beaten again:

Whining and sniveling snipped.

It's the only real choice you have slow eddy. I've destroyed you with facts for years and it's only going to get worse for you. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

He'll either burst a blood vessel or get the idea and go back to where
he can delete posts that call him out. Ignoring Bonkers is the best
policy.

Sheeatt... You watch. Ignore him long enough, and he'll start responding
to his own posts, and likely answering himself on those responses, as
well!

It would be HILARIOUS to get his internet connection pulled! He'd be
stark, raving, lunatic crazy by the end of one day. (not that he isn't
already!)G

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 19:30:53 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

He'll either burst a blood vessel or get the idea and go back to where
he can delete posts that call him out. Ignoring Bonkers is the best
policy.

Sheeatt... You watch. Ignore him long enough, and he'll start responding
to his own posts, and likely answering himself on those responses, as
well!

Hell, he already does that. Have you seen what he posts lately? He
posts a link to someone else's video or whatever, with no comment, and
then he keeps posting to himself, announcing how many people have
"viewed" it. Then he pats himself on the back for posting metalworking
content, as if he produced it in the first place!

Jon is going to be a case study for somegraduate psych student in need
of a thesis subject. d8-)

It would be HILARIOUS to get his internet connection pulled! He'd be
stark, raving, lunatic crazy by the end of one day. (not that he isn't
already!)G

LLoyd

I'll bet he's already had his plug pulled. It doesn't faze him. He's
immune to any normal indicators of what a dickhead he is.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 5:30:53 PM UTC-7, Loud huffed and puffed and blew himself down:

Snip

The only thing Loud pulls himself.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 5:39:55 PM UTC-7, slow eddy admitted I'm very experienced in dealing with blowhards and putting them in their place:

Admission by slow Eddy that I was born late at night but not last night.

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/18/2014 8:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Hell, he already does that. Have you seen what he posts lately? He
posts a link to someone else's video or whatever, with no comment, and
then he keeps posting to himself, announcing how many people have
"viewed" it. Then he pats himself on the back for posting metalworking
content, as if he produced it in the first place!

I'll bet he's already had his plug pulled. It doesn't faze him. He's
immune to any normal indicators of what a dickhead he is.

But his violence sickens me. If we push him over the edge and he hurts
somebody else, are we somewhat culpable?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:59:46 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 10/18/2014 8:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hell, he already does that. Have you seen what he posts lately? He

posts a link to someone else's video or whatever, with no comment, and

then he keeps posting to himself, announcing how many people have

"viewed" it. Then he pats himself on the back for posting metalworking

content, as if he produced it in the first place!

I'll bet he's already had his plug pulled. It doesn't faze him. He's

immune to any normal indicators of what a dickhead he is.

But his violence sickens me. If we push him over the edge and he hurts

somebody else, are we somewhat culpable?

Looking in the mirror is what should sicken you.

You're a fat, drunken, slob who lies.

You inherited a business from your parents that you are running into the ground.

Time to take a good hard look at the sad, sack of **** you truly a

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

One can only hope you never had kids.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/19/2014 4:54 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
One can only hope you never had kids.

So, Boner-boy, how's the wife? ...or should I say EX-wife? I'd assume
she's smaller and weaker than you or she would have handed you tour ass
physically as we hand you your ass verbally every day.

I notice you are the only one to answer your own posts...unless someone
is belittling you. That's too easy and no fun anymore. From now on you
will be ignored for the insignificant toe cheese that you are.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:30:53 PM UTC-4, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Ed Huntress fired this volley in

:

He'll either burst a blood vessel or get the idea and go back to where

he can delete posts that call him out. Ignoring Bonkers is the best

policy.

Sheeatt... You watch. Ignore him long enough, and he'll start responding

to his own posts, and likely answering himself on those responses, as

well!

It would be HILARIOUS to get his internet connection pulled!

Lloyd, you say the most outlandish things. How do you pull a person's internet connection?

(get your mind out of the '70s and join us in the 21st century for once)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 03:59:46 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/18/2014 8:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Hell, he already does that. Have you seen what he posts lately? He
posts a link to someone else's video or whatever, with no comment, and
then he keeps posting to himself, announcing how many people have
"viewed" it. Then he pats himself on the back for posting metalworking
content, as if he produced it in the first place!

I'll bet he's already had his plug pulled. It doesn't faze him. He's
immune to any normal indicators of what a dickhead he is.

But his violence sickens me. If we push him over the edge and he hurts
somebody else, are we somewhat culpable?

I don't think so. We should encourage him to jump only in places where
there are no people under him. The Gold Gate Bridge is a good example.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:17:37 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner tried to pretend he's not a fat, drunken, slob who lies:

snipped the ramblings of a badly beaten mental midget

Time to take a close look at what you truly a

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

Sure hope you never had kids. No one needs a father like you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:45:13 AM UTC-7, Loud E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Delusional nonsense snipped

The only thing Loud cut is the oxygen going to his brain.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:21:10 AM UTC-7, slow eddy fantasized:

slow eddy fantasy snipped

The wisdom and insight of slow eddy continues to astound... brain dead idiots who don't know better.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael Terrell wrote:

*Almost as much as getting his internet service terminated.

You are showing that you don' t understand email. You all are stuck in the '70s. Even if someone's service is cut in one place, they just go to the next. And when they are away, they just get someone else to say or print out what they wrote and then type responses for them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

The local library wouldn't let me access any news server when my
phone service was out. I couldn't access Google Groups so my guess
is
that they had already had some fool abuse them, and blocked the IP
addresses.

I have a prepaid cellular modem as a backup. It's usually available
during an electricity outage and costs nothing when not enabled.

It has lower system priority than voice calls and isn't always faster
overall than my dialup because it halts completely at peak call times
such as around 9AM. Off-peak it's 10 - 20 times faster, almost enough
to keep up with Youtube.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

The local library wouldn't let me access any news server when my
phone service was out. I couldn't access Google Groups so my guess
is that they had already had some fool abuse them, and blocked the
IP addresses.

I have a prepaid cellular modem as a backup. It's usually available
during an electricity outage and costs nothing when not enabled.

It has lower system priority than voice calls and isn't always faster
overall than my dialup because it halts completely at peak call times
such as around 9AM. Off-peak it's 10 - 20 times faster, almost enough
to keep up with Youtube.

Cell service sucks around here. Too many users, and the NIMBYs raise
hell about building more towers. I use a Magic Jack 2014 that plugs into
my router. That takes care of a clean phone line, when Brighthouse
isn't asleep at the switch, or busy downgrading quality.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

[...]

Mine is poor too, but good enough to watch near-live weather radar (so
is dialup) and it's faster at night when I use it for large program
updates. I have two semi-reliable dialup ISPs and am considering
dropping the more expensive for cellular, as they appear to share the
same trunk coming into the modem pool.

DSL isn't an option for my long, old copper pair, although the phone
company switched me to a cleaner spare pair, removed the filters and
bridge taps from it and cut it off beyond my house. It helps to know
what to ask for.

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

[...]

What is needed is to replace the crap underground wire. There are no
clean pairs left, and my house is the last one in the subdivision. It
is one mile from the transition to fiber. I doubt they will do
anything, till they convert everything to fiber. Centrylink isn't just
a name, it's how long it takes to get something fixed. I only get 20
dialup hours a month on my Earthlink Broadband account. Even during
sustained outages.

Any time there is an emergency or severe weather, the cell towers are
loaded to capacity with people unable to connect. It's like the Army.
We'll fix that in a few years, when it fails completely. It's not in the
next two year's budgets.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 10:36:28 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

Isn't it a shame that *anyone* is universally disliked so much? It

would seem to me that Jon would take stock and make adjustments in the

way people perceive him and not be such an asshole.

Isn't it shame that Tom Gardner is a fat, drunken liar who inherited a business from his parents that he's running into the ground?

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

Hopefully Tom Gardner never had any kids because no one needs a fat, drunken, loser for a father.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 10:46:38 AM UTC-7, slow eddy tried to deflect the fact that he's a worthless ad copy writer:

slow eddy delusional fantasy snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 10:46:55 AM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

Then he belongs in New Jersy.

slow eddy wishes he could live where I live but he can't.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/20/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:36:28 -0400, Tom Gardner

fired this volley in
:

You are showing that you don' t understand email. You all are stuck in
the '70s.

Nah... it's not _keeping_ him away from email and usegroups that would be
the maddening part for him. What would send that sort of mental case over
the edge would simply be _being_terminated_ by his ISP. Of course he could
go wait in line at the public library in order to send out his spew, but...

However, you're right about my not thinking out one thing -- he's probably
such a deadbeat that he's been dropped a dozen times for non-payment!

Lloyd

Isn't it a shame that *anyone* is universally disliked so much? It
would seem to me that Jon would take stock and make adjustments in the
way people perceive him and not be such an asshole.

It's unlikely that he can "take stock." Jon obviously has a chronic
condition of some kind. A decade ago it expressed clearly as something
akin to bipolar disorder. Now, either he's medicated, or what we see
is the long-term, depressing effect of living with whatever it is he
has.

He just keeps piling up sandbags around himself.

Well, I can't imagine that anyone would be that way by choice, so it
must be a medical condition. Why does he not seek help? Or, is he just
too far gone?