Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:09:14 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/20/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:36:28 -0400, Tom Gardner

fired this volley in
:

You are showing that you don' t understand email. You all are stuck in
the '70s.

Nah... it's not _keeping_ him away from email and usegroups that would be
the maddening part for him. What would send that sort of mental case over
the edge would simply be _being_terminated_ by his ISP. Of course he could
go wait in line at the public library in order to send out his spew, but...

However, you're right about my not thinking out one thing -- he's probably
such a deadbeat that he's been dropped a dozen times for non-payment!

Lloyd

Isn't it a shame that *anyone* is universally disliked so much? It
would seem to me that Jon would take stock and make adjustments in the
way people perceive him and not be such an asshole.

It's unlikely that he can "take stock." Jon obviously has a chronic
condition of some kind. A decade ago it expressed clearly as something
akin to bipolar disorder. Now, either he's medicated, or what we see
is the long-term, depressing effect of living with whatever it is he
has.

He just keeps piling up sandbags around himself.

Well, I can't imagine that anyone would be that way by choice, so it
must be a medical condition. Why does he not seek help? Or, is he just
too far gone?

He may have sought help. Since he has no visible means of support --
especially since he's not bragging about his job, which he does
whenever he has one -- it seems likely he's on SSI or some comparable
state disability welfare.

To get that, you need certification by a medical professional. So the
most likely situation is that he's gotten himself declared mentally
disabled, he's on disability, and he lives in a subsidized project
somewhere.

That doesn't mean they've cured him. It just means he's not in a
mental institution. Or maybe he is.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
news

He may have sought help. Since he has no visible means of support --
especially since he's not bragging about his job, which he does
whenever he has one -- it seems likely he's on SSI or some
comparable
state disability welfare.

To get that, you need certification by a medical professional. So
the
most likely situation is that he's gotten himself declared mentally
disabled, he's on disability, and he lives in a subsidized project
somewhere.

That doesn't mean they've cured him. It just means he's not in a
mental institution. Or maybe he is.

Ed Huntress

My guess is he's on an SSRI.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 4:06:45 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:

My guess is he's on an SSRI.

What's the reason you're too much of a pussy to ask and get an honest answer?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 3:09:14 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

Well, I can't imagine that anyone would be that way by choice, so it

must be a medical condition. Why does he not seek help? Or, is he just

too far gone?

When was the last time you went to an A.A. meeting?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 3:28:30 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied so mo

The usual slow eddy lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:06:45 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
news

He may have sought help. Since he has no visible means of support --
especially since he's not bragging about his job, which he does
whenever he has one -- it seems likely he's on SSI or some
comparable
state disability welfare.

To get that, you need certification by a medical professional. So
the
most likely situation is that he's gotten himself declared mentally
disabled, he's on disability, and he lives in a subsidized project
somewhere.

That doesn't mean they've cured him. It just means he's not in a
mental institution. Or maybe he is.

Ed Huntress

My guess is he's on an SSRI.

Maybe. I don't know how a bipolar is supposed to behave on Zoloft.

He's definitely not a simple depressive. Consider this, as just one of
many examples:

"OneCNC looks good." - Jon Banquer - Aug 31 2003

"OneCNC has a good product" - Jon Banquer - May 11 2005

"OneCNC is so bad that it can't be sold" - Jon Banquer - June 30,
2007

Or this:

"John Carroll is probably the best thing that has ever happened to
U.S. Vero" - Jon Banquer- June 16, 2001

"the type of scumbag that John Carroll is... which is why he can't
sell jack ****" - Jon Banquer- Sept 13, 2012

He's either bipolar, or otherwise seriously screwed up.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 4:37:01 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to show why he has spent most of his life as a worthless ad copy writer:

Lame out of context bull**** from a worthless ad copy writer snipped

Facts that losers like slow eddy can't deal with:

Change happens. It's part of life.

John Carroll at one point tried to hire me and I turned him down. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/20/2014 7:37 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

He's either bipolar, or otherwise seriously screwed up.

Too bad, I hate to see anybody have such serious problems. But why does
he think it's therapeutic to act out as a total asshole? Sometimes I
can appreciate an asshole but he has no redeeming qualities, he's not
even slightly clever just crass.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

He's a wife-beater...that kinda' says it all, doesn't it?

Then he belongs in New Jersy.

He belongs in hell! Good thing he doesn't believe in a God...'cuz God
obviously doesn't believe in him.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Monday, October 20, 2014 4:06:45 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:

My guess is he's on an SSRI.

What's the reason you're too much of a pussy to ask and get an
honest answer?

If you need anti-psychosis drugs you lie, if not you tell the truth,
so the answer is "no" either way.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 5:08:24 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

On Monday, October 20, 2014 4:06:45 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:

My guess is he's on an SSRI.

What's the reason you're too much of a pussy to ask and get an

honest answer?

If you need anti-psychosis drugs you lie, if not you tell the truth,

so the answer is "no" either way.

Wrong answer.

The correct answer is you're a pussy who would rather engage in useless gossip instead of asking me me a direct question.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 5:05:46 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

He belongs in hell! Good thing he doesn't believe in a God...'cuz God

obviously doesn't believe in him.

Yet another Tom Gardner lie. Tom Gardner can't produce any proof that says I don't believe in a G_d or a higher power.

What you're a lying, fat, drunken, slob that inherits a business from your parents, like Tom Gardner did, I guess all you can do is lie.

Tom Gardner gets more pathetic everyday... if that's even possible at this point.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

He's a wife-beater...that kinda' says it all, doesn't it?

Then he belongs in New Jersey.

He belongs in hell! Good thing he doesn't believe in a God...'cuz God
obviously doesn't believe in him.

New Jersey is the portal into hell. Just ask Ed.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:00:42 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

He's a wife-beater...that kinda' says it all, doesn't it?

Then he belongs in New Jersey.

He belongs in hell! Good thing he doesn't believe in a God...'cuz God
obviously doesn't believe in him.

New Jersey is the portal into hell. Just ask Ed.

You must be talking about those flights from Newark to Orlando. In
July, central Florida is hell.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 8:37:18 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

What's the reason you're too much of a pussy to ask and get an
honest answer?

The correct answer is you're a pussy who would rather engage in useless gossip instead of asking me me a direct question.

Okay, Direct question................ Are you currently employed and if you are , what is your job?

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:32:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 20, 2014 8:37:18 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

What's the reason you're too much of a pussy to ask and get an

honest answer?

The correct answer is you're a pussy who would rather engage in useless gossip instead of asking me me a direct question.

Okay, Direct question................ Are you currently employed and if you are , what is your job?

Dan

Yes, I am.

Toolpath engineering, consulting.

Not looking to add clients at this time.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:57:58 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:32:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 20, 2014 8:37:18 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

What's the reason you're too much of a pussy to ask and get an

honest answer?

The correct answer is you're a pussy who would rather engage in useless gossip instead of asking me me a direct question.

Okay, Direct question................ Are you currently employed and if you are , what is your job?

Yes, I am.

Toolpath engineering, consulting.

Not looking to add clients at this time.

Jon, I wouldn't have even said anything. I mean, who owes any of these kooks any explanation about somebody else's life? (Jon, if he's have asked me what I'd be doing now, he would have REALLY heard it)

Nobody owes these guys any explanations. These are people who haven't done anything probably since the early '90s. This is a room full of people now posting out of retirement homes and hospitals. - especially with the talk about what young nurse is doing what. Gimmie a break.