Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default New rcm low

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:57:58 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:32:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 20, 2014 8:37:18 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

What's the reason you're too much of a pussy to ask and get an

honest answer?

The correct answer is you're a pussy who would rather engage in useless gossip instead of asking me me a direct question.

Okay, Direct question................ Are you currently employed and if you are , what is your job?

Yes, I am.

Toolpath engineering, consulting.

Not looking to add clients at this time.

Jon, I wouldn't have even said anything. I mean, who owes any of these kooks any explanation about somebody else's life? (Jon, if he's have asked me what I'd be doing now, he would have REALLY heard it)

Nobody owes these guys any explanations. These are people who haven't done anything probably since the early '90s. This is a room full of people now posting out of retirement homes and hospitals. - especially with the talk about what young nurse is doing what. Gimmie a break.