Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

On Monday, October 20, 2014 5:05:46 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

He belongs in hell! Good thing he doesn't believe in a God...'cuz God

obviously doesn't believe in him.

Yet another Tom Gardner lie. Tom Gardner can't produce any proof that says I don't believe in a G_d or a higher power.

What you're a lying, fat, drunken, slob that inherits a business from your parents, like Tom Gardner did, I guess all you can do is lie.

Tom Gardner gets more pathetic everyday... if that's even possible at this point.