Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 10/17/2014 6:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Friday, October 17, 2014 2:41:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

At Starbucks.

Starbucks isn't a place you can afford to frequent until you fix your badly leaking roofs.

Is that why you wear ear plugs, so your brains don't leak out?

I see the little fool is still babbling. I don't drink coffee, and I
don't want to. He's just ****ed, that he's so useless.

It wouldn't be so bad but he is such an unimaginative dolt. His insults
are sophomoric. We see how quickly his frustration turns to violence,
just ask his ex wife. I fear that he'll get pushed over the edge and
hurt someone. I can see it now how he explains to the court that some
guys on a newsgroup abused him with their keyboards so he had to beat up
that little girl. We better leave him alone!

99 out of 100 times, the little girl wins the fight. Then he cries,
because they take his purse as a booby prize.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.