Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

On 10/19/2014 1:21 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 03:59:46 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/18/2014 8:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Hell, he already does that. Have you seen what he posts lately? He
posts a link to someone else's video or whatever, with no comment, and
then he keeps posting to himself, announcing how many people have
"viewed" it. Then he pats himself on the back for posting metalworking
content, as if he produced it in the first place!

I'll bet he's already had his plug pulled. It doesn't faze him. He's
immune to any normal indicators of what a dickhead he is.

But his violence sickens me. If we push him over the edge and he hurts
somebody else, are we somewhat culpable?

I don't think so. We should encourage him to jump only in places where
there are no people under him. The Gold Gate Bridge is a good example.

Water pollution!