Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 2:28:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

Chimaera wrote:

Why do you keep him, he's as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

I don't. No one owns the newsgroup, so no one can flush him out of

the system.

Oh well, I will take your advice and ignore him. That will probably

bother him the most.

Almost as much as getting his internet service terminated. I had to

do that to an online stalker. He lost two accounts, after he threatened

me.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

It's clear your ability to fix your leaking roofs or find anyone to help you has been terminated. That's what happens when you're an angry, hate filled, loser that no one wants to be around.