Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

fired this volley in
:

Lloyd, you say the most outlandish things. How do you pull a person's
internet connection?

(get your mind out of the '70s and join us in the 21st century for
once)

Learn something _about_ the 21st century.
It would be impossible to keep him 'pulled' unless we got him committed
to a maximum security nut ward, but you certainly can get an ISP to drop
someone, upon proof of some criminal activity (or even intent, in some
cases).

Unfortunately, the only criminal activity he appeared to be doing when I
cut his cord was his breathing.

It takes enough people complaing to an internet provider, and
sometimes threats to sue them for hosting an online stalker. That's what
it took to get rid of 'skippy'. I forwarded his death threats, and told
them I was turning them over to the police.

He's a wife-beater...that kinda' says it all, doesn't it?