Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

fired this volley in
:

You are showing that you don' t understand email. You all are stuck in
the '70s.

Nah... it's not _keeping_ him away from email and usegroups that would be
the maddening part for him. What would send that sort of mental case over
the edge would simply be _being_terminated_ by his ISP. Of course he could
go wait in line at the public library in order to send out his spew, but...

However, you're right about my not thinking out one thing -- he's probably
such a deadbeat that he's been dropped a dozen times for non-payment!

Lloyd

Isn't it a shame that *anyone* is universally disliked so much? It
would seem to me that Jon would take stock and make adjustments in the
way people perceive him and not be such an asshole.