Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:10:41 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

The simple fact is, no one really embraces "diversity".

Except me, my family and my neighbors.

(signed)
Nobody.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, June 3, 2013 10:52:52 AM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/3/2013 7:31 AM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:10:41 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

The simple fact is, no one really embraces "diversity".

Except me, my family and my neighbors.

No, you don't. What you do is genuflect to a political totem, but you
do not "embrace diversity" - it doesn't even mean anything.

Why on earth would you think it's "better" for a country to be more
ethnically diverse rather than less?

To put this in utterly simplistic terms that even you might understand: If all we have are a single ethnicity, who would make the Chinese food? The Pizza? The Sushi? The Chili?

Or would you rather dine exclusively on Wonder Bread, American cheese and mayonnaise? Wash it all down with a tall glass of milk.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/3/2013 8:45 AM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On 6/3/2013 7:31 AM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:10:41 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

The simple fact is, no one really embraces "diversity".

Except me, my family and my neighbors.

No, you don't. What you do is genuflect to a political totem, but you

do not "embrace diversity" - it doesn't even mean anything.

Why on earth would you think it's "better" for a country to be more

ethnically diverse rather than less?

To put this in utterly simplistic terms that even you might understand: If all we have are a single ethnicity, who would make the Chinese food? The Pizza? The Sushi? The Chili?

So you judge the quality of a society mostly by the variety of different

cuisines it has? Does this mean that if you go to Norway or Denmark and

have a hard time finding Jamaican jerk chicken, you think those

countries are defective? What about social cohesiveness, civic

mindedness, volunteerism, trust, and some of those other quaint,

obsolete values?

Or would you rather dine exclusively on Wonder Bread, American cheese and mayonnaise? Wash it all down with a tall glass of milk.

So this is purely a matter of style for you, not substance. Got it.

I'll not even attempt to educate you on the advantages of diversity - you wouldn't change your opinion no matter what I say, so why should I bother...BUT, what did I do to earn your title of "juvenile **** bag?" I read (and respond to) usenet groups through Google. If anyone is ****ing with the headers, it would be them - I normally don't even see the headers.

And, before you start up about my ignorance, let me tell you that I was carrying a FULL newsfeed on my server in the early 1990s. I was on the committee that finalized the nntp protocol. I am the administrator for one of the first thousand domains EVER. So please, no condescending bull****. OK?

If you've got a problem with how Google handles usenet headers, take it up with them. You might try http://gethuman.com/contact/Google/ best of luck.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, June 3, 2013 6:38:28 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

I'll not even attempt to educate you on the advantages of diversity

There aren't any benefits of diversity. There are only costs.

And there you have just the kind of narrow minded thinking we have come to expect from right-wing xenophobes such as yourself.

BTW, have you traced your family tree back more than a few generations? Is your blood as pure as you would like it to be, or are there actually any branches in that tree?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/3/2013 4:30 PM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On 6/3/2013 3:20 PM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

[...]

No. *YOU* are the narrow minded person - someone who has been

indoctrinated with a hate-based dogma, and simply can't defend your

beliefs. There is no rational basis for your belief that a "diverse"

society is in any way "better" than a relatively homogeneous one. You

believe that only as a function of political indoctrination in bull****

dogma.

Who the **** are you to tell me what I think? You are so completely off base that it's laughable. And just like your buddy Max, you are so completely sure of your narrow view of the world that to engage in further conversation about it with you would simply be a waste of time. Sorry, but life is too short and my time is too valuable to waste it engaging in pointless conversation with you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/3/2013 10:08 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Monday, June 3, 2013 8:23:22 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[...]

I'm not telling you what you think, little islanders ****stain - *you*

are. *YOU* are the one telling me what you think when you blabber this

"diversity is our strength" bull****.

You are so completely off base that it's laughable.

I'm right on target.

you are so completely sure of your narrow view of the world that

What "narrow view"? How is opposing a racist dogma like "celebrate

diversity" a narrow view?

to engage in further conversation about it with you would simply be a waste of time.

In other words, just like all the other threads in which you can't

defend your view, you're just going to chicken out and run away. That's

okay - we're used to that from you.

Nope. I'm just not interested enough in your little mind or your little opinions.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, June 10, 2013 1:19:48 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

Dude, I'm still trying to understand what the **** you mean by that. I have ZERO control of the headers in my posts. If you have a problem with headers in my posts, direct your anger at Google, not me.

You're chickening out, as gutless little ideologues always do.

Nope, I'm just choosing not to waste my time trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is so deeply rooted in his ideas that there's really nothing to discuss.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/10/2013 6:09 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 1:19:48 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

Dude, I'm still trying to understand what the **** you mean by that. I have ZERO control of the headers in my posts.

Then you're an even bigger ****stain than previously thought.

The posts are going to numerous groups. You're making a reply to one.

*EVERYONE* can reply to all the groups in the post to which they're

replying. You're doing some exceptionally stupid bull**** to make them

go only to one. You're exceptionally stupid, though, so this comes as

no surprise.

And you are a crossposting jackass. I push the "reply" button on google groups, and it (correctly) posts my reply to the ONE group that I read your crossposted garbage in. So again, if you have a problem with the way google handles replies to crossposted claptrap, take it up with them, not me.

You're chickening out, as gutless little ideologues always do.

Nope, I'm just choosing not to waste my time trying to

You're chickening out. You can't defend your "diversity is our
strength" vomit, so you're just running away.

Wrong, asshole. I'd be glad to have this conversation with someone who values my opinion. That, quite obviously, is something you'll never do. Thus, it's just a waste of time. Get it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/11/2013 8:03 AM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:45:36 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/10/2013 6:09 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 1:19:48 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

Dude, I'm still trying to understand what the **** you mean by that. I have ZERO control of the headers in my posts.

Doody, I don't care how the **** it is you manage to **** up the

headers, you're ****ing them up. If you were worth anything, you'd

figure out how not to do it.

Then you're an even bigger ****stain than previously thought.

The posts are going to numerous groups. You're making a reply to one.

*EVERYONE* can reply to all the groups in the post to which they're

replying. You're doing some exceptionally stupid bull**** to make them

go only to one. You're exceptionally stupid, though, so this comes as

no surprise.

And you are a crossposting jackass. I push the "reply" button on google groups, and

So you're too inept to obtain and install and learn to use a decent

newsreader, among your many other defects.

You're chickening out, as gutless little ideologues always do.

Nope, I'm just choosing not to waste my time trying to

You're chickening out. You can't defend your "diversity is our

strength" vomit, so you're just running away.

Wrong, asshole.

No, I'm right. You really can't defend the "celebrate diversity" vomit

at all. Even if there were a defense for it, which there isn't, *you*

couldn't do it, and you know you can't, so you're just running away.

We've seen this from you over and over.

I'd be glad to have this conversation with someone who values my opinion.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:07:32 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/11/2013 8:57 AM, rangerssuck lied:

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:25:36 AM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/11/2013 8:03 AM, rangerssuck lied:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:45:36 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/10/2013 6:09 PM, rangerssuck lied:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 1:19:48 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

Dude, I'm still trying to understand what the **** you mean by that. I have ZERO control of the headers in my posts.

Doody, I don't care how the **** it is you manage to **** up the

headers, you're ****ing them up. If you were worth anything, you'd

figure out how not to do it.

But of course, you're a dirty little dole scrounger who can't figure out

how to tie his own shoes, let alone install/configure/use a proper

newsreader.

[...]

Apart from blindly and obediently sucking up and then regurgitating a

noxious political dogma, you don't *have* an opinion. That's the whole

problem. *YOU* can't defend this multi-culti "diversity" bull****,

because you sucked it down blindly and without any critical thinking.

OK, you're on to me. I admit it. I purposely go out of my way ****ing up headers just to **** you off.

I think you're clueless enough that you're not.

Your attacks against me, without having a clue where I stand on the issue

I *do* know where you stand on it, little islanders twit. I know where

you stand on it because you've told us, and I know where you stand on it

because I know your ideology and where you would *have* to stand on it,

given the ideology.

You are out of your mind. I don't know where your reference to "islanders" comes from, other than it's another of your totally unfounded assumptions about me. Yes I understand the reference, and yes, you are completely off base.

You do NOT know my ideology on this subject. You only THINK you do, and you probably think wrong.

As for being a "dole scrounger," My mortgage is paid. My taxes are paid, My employees are paid. My suppliers are paid. You're totally off base yet again.

As for being clueless about usenet headers, you may want to look at the nntp RFC. You'll find me in there as a co-author.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:24:58 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/11/2013 9:38 AM, rangerssuck lied:

[...]

****, you're just a clueless idiot on *everything*, aren't you? You

live on Long Island. You're a stupid whiny Islanders fan, so you ****

and moan about the Rangers and work that into your pseudonym.

You do NOT know my ideology on this subject.

I *do* know your ideology, stupid ****worm. You are ardently and

unquestioningly in support of all this multi-culti bull****.

Prof. Boot:

The simple fact is, no one really embraces "diversity".

stupid whiny Islanders fan:

Except me, my family and my neighbors.

06/03/2013

Prof. Boot:

Why on earth would you think it's "better" for a country to be

more ethnically diverse rather than less?

stupid *ideologically* driven whiny Islanders fan:

To put this in utterly simplistic terms that even you might

understand: If all we have are a single ethnicity, who would make

the Chinese food? The Pizza? The Sushi? The Chili?

Or would you rather dine exclusively on Wonder Bread, American

cheese and mayonnaise? Wash it all down with a tall glass of milk.

06/03/2013

Note, ****stain: that last comment was you showing your elitist *fake*

left-wing cosmopolitanism and sneering and your bull**** caricature of

Americans whom you don't even know. It is a laughably obvious

ideological statement.

Prof. Boot:

So this is purely a matter of style for you, not substance. Got it.

stupid *ideologically* driven whiny Islanders fan:

I'll not even attempt to educate you on the advantages of diversity.

[because you can't - ed.]

06/03/2013

Prof. Boot:

There aren't any benefits of diversity. There are only costs.

stupid *ideologically* driven whiny Islanders fan:

And there you have just the kind of narrow minded thinking we have

come to expect from right-wing xenophobes such as yourself.

Your *entire* participation in this thread has been a paean to left-wing

multi-culti orthodoxy. You are just like that sleazy lying ****stain

nsf eddie: you've been so thoroughly immersed in a toxic left-wing

ideology that you don't see it for what it is.

Well, **** for brains,
1) You couldn't be more wrong about where I live.

2) I'm sorry if the fact that I get along with and appreciate my multi-cultural neighbors bothers you. That wasn't my intent. I'm just happy living in my neighborhood and I'm glad that I don't live in yours. I suspect that the feeling is mutual.

3) The fact that you dismiss every opinion contrary to your own with derision is a sure sign that there's no point in carrying the conversation further. You simply don't pass the bull**** test.

4) I take your comparison of me to Ed Huntress as a compliment. Thank you.