Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

Actually we are a Republic state not Democracy state.
There are differences.

We started out very diverse and some of it blended in but some
stayed in their light.

Then Post war movement from Europe and later Asia and pacific islands.

Invasion from the south that includes all countries south of the USA
to the tip of South America.
These were mostly central and North Americans(Mexico for the most part)
[ I call it invasion as it is. Not invited nor wanted.) Displaced lots
of young and middle aged workers in gardening and food services.

The worst of these was in my face one day - the whole crew of workers at
a name brand fast food place spoke a different language and didn't
understand English when spoken at the counter. The one who did was on
break. That was a number of years ago in California but a sign of the
coming wave.

The central American civil and non-civil wars taught the young to kill
and to not think about it. Cold killers. The gangs in the LA area are
some to handle. Might have calmed down but the AK was baby talk to them.

Martin

On 6/1/2013 5:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 20:49:56 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Wayne wrote:
"Max Boot" wrote in message
.. .

Letter to Arizona Attorney, an official publication of the Arizona
Bar Association

http://www.myazbar.org/AZAttorney/PD...13Soundoff.pdf

Well written. How did we ever get to the point that "diversity" was
a goal?

A long, long time ago people got the idea that democracy was a goal. The
goal is supposed to be freedom. Deocracy is supposed to be the means to
that end.

When people have the fundaentals mixed up it's easy to mix up the details.

VERY WELL STATED!!! Bravo Sir!!

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/1/2013 5:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2013 20:49:56 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Wayne wrote:
.. .

Bravo, Baum. Tell that silli**** bar bitch what for.

--
They must find it difficult,
those who have taken authority as truth,