Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:45:36 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/10/2013 6:09 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 1:19:48 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

Dude, I'm still trying to understand what the **** you mean by that. I have ZERO control of the headers in my posts.

Then you're an even bigger ****stain than previously thought.

The posts are going to numerous groups. You're making a reply to one.

*EVERYONE* can reply to all the groups in the post to which they're

replying. You're doing some exceptionally stupid bull**** to make them

go only to one. You're exceptionally stupid, though, so this comes as

no surprise.

And you are a crossposting jackass. I push the "reply" button on google groups, and it (correctly) posts my reply to the ONE group that I read your crossposted garbage in. So again, if you have a problem with the way google handles replies to crossposted claptrap, take it up with them, not me.

You're chickening out, as gutless little ideologues always do.

Nope, I'm just choosing not to waste my time trying to

You're chickening out. You can't defend your "diversity is our
strength" vomit, so you're just running away.

Wrong, asshole. I'd be glad to have this conversation with someone who values my opinion. That, quite obviously, is something you'll never do. Thus, it's just a waste of time. Get it?