Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

On Monday, June 10, 2013 1:19:48 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

Dude, I'm still trying to understand what the **** you mean by that. I have ZERO control of the headers in my posts. If you have a problem with headers in my posts, direct your anger at Google, not me.

You're chickening out, as gutless little ideologues always do.

Nope, I'm just choosing not to waste my time trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is so deeply rooted in his ideas that there's really nothing to discuss.