Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

On Monday, June 10, 2013 10:51:18 AM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/3/2013 4:30 PM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On 6/3/2013 3:20 PM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On 6/3/2013 8:45 AM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On Monday, June 3, 2013 10:52:52 AM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/3/2013 7:31 AM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:10:41 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

The simple fact is, no one really embraces "diversity".

Except me, my family and my neighbors.

No, you don't. What you do is genuflect to a political totem, but you

do not "embrace diversity" - it doesn't even mean anything.

Why on earth would you think it's "better" for a country to be more

ethnically diverse rather than less?

To put this in utterly simplistic terms that even you might

understand: If all we have are a single ethnicity, who would make

the Chinese food? The Pizza? The Sushi? The Chili?

So you judge the quality of a society mostly by the variety of different

cuisines it has? Does this mean that if you go to Norway or Denmark and

have a hard time finding Jamaican jerk chicken, you think those

countries are defective? What about social cohesiveness, civic

mindedness, volunteerism, trust, and some of those other quaint,

obsolete values?

Or would you rather dine exclusively on Wonder Bread, American

cheese and mayonnaise? Wash it all down with a tall glass of milk.

So this is purely a matter of style for you, not substance. Got it.

I'll not even attempt to educate you on the advantages of diversity

There aren't any benefits of diversity. There are only costs.

And there you have just the kind of narrow minded thinking we have come to expect from

No. *YOU* are the narrow minded person - someone who has been

indoctrinated with a hate-based dogma, and simply can't defend your

beliefs. There is no rational basis for your belief that a "diverse"

society is in any way "better" than a relatively homogeneous one. You

believe that only as a function of political indoctrination in bull****

dogma.

Who the **** are you to tell me what I think?

I'm not telling you what you think, little islanders ****stain - *you*

are. *YOU* are the one telling me what you think when you blabber this

"diversity is our strength" bull****.

You are so completely off base that it's laughable.

I'm right on target.

you are so completely sure of your narrow view of the world that

What "narrow view"? How is opposing a racist dogma like "celebrate

diversity" a narrow view?

to engage in further conversation about it with you would simply be a waste of time.

In other words, just like all the other threads in which you can't

defend your view, you're just going to chicken out and run away. That's

okay - we're used to that from you.

Nope. I'm just not interested enough in your little mind or your little opinions.