Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:07:32 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/11/2013 8:57 AM, rangerssuck lied:

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:25:36 AM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/11/2013 8:03 AM, rangerssuck lied:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:45:36 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/10/2013 6:09 PM, rangerssuck lied:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 1:19:48 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

Dude, I'm still trying to understand what the **** you mean by that. I have ZERO control of the headers in my posts.

Doody, I don't care how the **** it is you manage to **** up the

headers, you're ****ing them up. If you were worth anything, you'd

figure out how not to do it.

But of course, you're a dirty little dole scrounger who can't figure out

how to tie his own shoes, let alone install/configure/use a proper

newsreader.

Then you're an even bigger ****stain than previously thought.

The posts are going to numerous groups. You're making a reply to one.

*EVERYONE* can reply to all the groups in the post to which they're

replying. You're doing some exceptionally stupid bull**** to make them

go only to one. You're exceptionally stupid, though, so this comes as

no surprise.

And you are a crossposting jackass. I push the "reply" button on google groups, and

So you're too inept to obtain and install and learn to use a decent

newsreader, among your many other defects.

You're chickening out, as gutless little ideologues always do.

Nope, I'm just choosing not to waste my time trying to

You're chickening out. You can't defend your "diversity is our

strength" vomit, so you're just running away.

Wrong, asshole.

No, I'm right. You really can't defend the "celebrate diversity" vomit

at all. Even if there were a defense for it, which there isn't, *you*

couldn't do it, and you know you can't, so you're just running away.

We've seen this from you over and over.

I'd be glad to have this conversation with someone who values my opinion.

Apart from blindly and obediently sucking up and then regurgitating a

noxious political dogma, you don't *have* an opinion. That's the whole

problem. *YOU* can't defend this multi-culti "diversity" bull****,

because you sucked it down blindly and without any critical thinking.

OK, you're on to me. I admit it. I purposely go out of my way ****ing up headers just to **** you off.

I think you're clueless enough that you're not.

Your attacks against me, without having a clue where I stand on the issue

I *do* know where you stand on it, little islanders twit. I know where

you stand on it because you've told us, and I know where you stand on it

because I know your ideology and where you would *have* to stand on it,

given the ideology.

You are out of your mind. I don't know where your reference to "islanders" comes from, other than it's another of your totally unfounded assumptions about me. Yes I understand the reference, and yes, you are completely off base.

You do NOT know my ideology on this subject. You only THINK you do, and you probably think wrong.

As for being a "dole scrounger," My mortgage is paid. My taxes are paid, My employees are paid. My suppliers are paid. You're totally off base yet again.

As for being clueless about usenet headers, you may want to look at the nntp RFC. You'll find me in there as a co-author.