Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

On Monday, June 3, 2013 11:55:44 AM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:
[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/3/2013 8:45 AM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On Monday, June 3, 2013 10:52:52 AM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

[juvenile ****bag's headers vandalism repaired]

On 6/3/2013 7:31 AM, rangerssuck - the juvenile ****bag - blabbered:

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:10:41 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

The simple fact is, no one really embraces "diversity".

Except me, my family and my neighbors.

No, you don't. What you do is genuflect to a political totem, but you

do not "embrace diversity" - it doesn't even mean anything.

Why on earth would you think it's "better" for a country to be more

ethnically diverse rather than less?

To put this in utterly simplistic terms that even you might understand: If all we have are a single ethnicity, who would make the Chinese food? The Pizza? The Sushi? The Chili?

So you judge the quality of a society mostly by the variety of different

cuisines it has? Does this mean that if you go to Norway or Denmark and

have a hard time finding Jamaican jerk chicken, you think those

countries are defective? What about social cohesiveness, civic

mindedness, volunteerism, trust, and some of those other quaint,

obsolete values?

Or would you rather dine exclusively on Wonder Bread, American cheese and mayonnaise? Wash it all down with a tall glass of milk.

So this is purely a matter of style for you, not substance. Got it.

I'll not even attempt to educate you on the advantages of diversity - you wouldn't change your opinion no matter what I say, so why should I bother...BUT, what did I do to earn your title of "juvenile **** bag?" I read (and respond to) usenet groups through Google. If anyone is ****ing with the headers, it would be them - I normally don't even see the headers.

And, before you start up about my ignorance, let me tell you that I was carrying a FULL newsfeed on my server in the early 1990s. I was on the committee that finalized the nntp protocol. I am the administrator for one of the first thousand domains EVER. So please, no condescending bull****. OK?

If you've got a problem with how Google handles usenet headers, take it up with them. You might try http://gethuman.com/contact/Google/ best of luck.