Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default The scourge of "diversity": completely antithetical to impartiality

On Monday, June 3, 2013 6:38:28 PM UTC-4, Max Boot wrote:

I'll not even attempt to educate you on the advantages of diversity

There aren't any benefits of diversity. There are only costs.

And there you have just the kind of narrow minded thinking we have come to expect from right-wing xenophobes such as yourself.

BTW, have you traced your family tree back more than a few generations? Is your blood as pure as you would like it to be, or are there actually any branches in that tree?