Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where is the outrage?

This insane man attacks 22 kids and the liberals haven't said a word.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html

technomaNge
--
Ban knives NOW!!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Did you see? China now requires ID to purchase larger knives. Maybe they
need a background check and a waiting period, also?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"technomaNge" wrote in message
This insane man attacks 22 kids and the liberals haven't said a word.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html

technomaNge
--
Ban knives NOW!!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"technomaNge" wrote in message
This insane man attacks 22 kids and the liberals haven't said a word.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html

You ****ing imbecile...

--there was not even a single fatality in the Chinese knife attack...

And last I checked, the NRA still haven't said a even single word about the
shooting and from what I gather, the organization has taken down it's
facebook page.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:spqdnZeiuNcrnlDNnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"technomaNge" wrote in message
This insane man attacks 22 kids and the liberals haven't said a word.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html

You ****ing imbecile...

--there was not even a single fatality in the Chinese knife attack...

And last I checked, the NRA still haven't said a even single word about the
shooting and from what I gather, the organization has taken down it's
facebook page.

Guns have been available for years, these crazy shootings are more recent,
as God, the Bible, and the ten commandments were thrown out of schools, they
were replaced with immorality, drugs, and murder. That's the progress of
the progressives. Out with "Thou shall not kill" in with "do whatever you
desire". What we are seeing is lefttardism reaching its logical conclusion.
The progress has gone from chewing gum in class to drugs and murder, way to
go libtards! But don't forget to blame others!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:spqdnZeiuNcrnlDNnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"technomaNge" wrote in message
This insane man attacks 22 kids and the liberals haven't said a word.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html

You ****ing imbecile...

--there was not even a single fatality in the Chinese knife attack...

And last I checked, the NRA still haven't said a even single word about
the shooting and from what I gather, the organization has taken down it's
facebook page.

Guns have been available for years, these crazy shootings are more recent,
as God, the Bible, and the ten commandments were thrown out of schools,
they

The above crap was never "in schools" to begin with, and hopefully it'll
stay that way.

were replaced with immorality, drugs, and murder. That's the progress of
the progressives. Out with "Thou shall not kill" in with "do whatever you
desire". What we are seeing is lefttardism reaching its logical
conclusion.

No, what you have is a proliferation of weapons that can kill 20 people in
the course of about one minute.

Whereas it used to be a crazy person might be able to get off six rounds
tops without the need to reload....reason being that higher capacity
magazines were pretty darned rare outside opf the military.

The progress has gone from chewing gum in class to drugs and murder, way

Schools shootings are nothing new, you ****ing retard...only thing new is
the is the high casualty count.

go libtards! But don't forget to blame others!

Looks to me like you're the one who's blaming others here, Roger....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 19:33:46 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
[...]

The University of Texas shooting, in 1966 - 15 dead and 32 wounded -
was done with a Remington 600 bolt action rifle.

Blaming modern arms is simply an indication of a lack of knowledge.
--
Cheers,
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
[...]

I find it rather interesting that he managed to kill all 26 people and
there are no wounded. Thats pretty good work, when on average, only
12% of people who are shot, die.

He must have head shot them all.

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
[...]

Schools are "designated victims" areas. Nobody can have a gun within
1000 ft. of any school. Worked well in this case, didn't it? Guy
must have had a pretty good hate on, the news reports are full steam
on how he shot each one multiple times.

If anything, the last 10 years in the sandbox should have taught us is
that the nutjob that doesn't care for his own life will ALWAYS get
through. If folks are aware and armed, they may reduce the toll a
lot, but he/she will always manage to get a few, if nothing more than
the guards checking things.

Stan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
[...]

He used a sawed off shotgun, a 35 caliber Remington rifle, a 6mm Remington
rifle with scope, a 357 Magnum Smith & Wesson revolver, a 9mm Luger pistol,
a Galesi-Brescia pistol, and a 30 caliber M-1 carbine.

And he was there for 20 ****ing minutes before encountering return fire, you
retard.

Blaming modern arms is simply an indication of a lack of knowledge.

The fact remains, it's physically impossible for someone to walk into a
classroom and shoot 28 people within the course of a minute or so without
using an extended capacity magazine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
[...]

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Gunner

1. Lie

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
[...]

I suspect that the time from being shot before they were treated by a
doctor may have been a factor and from what I read it must have been a
real circus there. The sooner, after being wounded, you are seen by a
doctor the more likely you are to recover.

Another point is that he was probably pretty close to his target.
--
Cheers,
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 09:38:32 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
[...]

As I previously wrote, "simply an indication of a lack of knowledge".
He HAD the weapons you mention but he USED the 6mm with the scope.

And he was there for 20 ****ing minutes before encountering return fire, you
retard.

Blaming modern arms is simply an indication of a lack of knowledge.

The fact remains, it's physically impossible for someone to walk into a
classroom and shoot 28 people within the course of a minute or so without
using an extended capacity magazine.

So... restricting firearms sales to weapons holding 6, or less rounds,
will prevent school massacres?

The Chinese and Japanese seem to do pretty well without guns so maybe
we should limit the sale of kitchen knives?

Or maybe a National Registry of Kitchen Knives to ensure that only
same level headed Americans can own kitchen knives?

Apparently it is not so much a matter of "a lack of knowledge". Rather
it is a lack of common sense.
--
Cheers,
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? wrote in message
m...
?
? Gunner wrote:
??
?? The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
?? killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.
??
?? How come we never have one at gun shows?
?
?
? Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

Attemted, as in 'Didn't go as expected by the perp'?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 07:13:54 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? wrote in message
m...
?
? Gunner wrote:
??
?? The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
?? killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.
??
?? How come we never have one at gun shows?
?
?
? Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

Attemted, as in 'Didn't go as expected by the perp'?

It was also a movie..not real life.

A rather funny Glock ad for those of you who havent seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/vsVCHE7ayPE...yer_detailpage

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 17 Dec 2012
07:13:54 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" ? wrote:
? Gunner wrote:
??
?? The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
?? killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.
??
?? How come we never have one at gun shows?
?
? Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

Attemted, as in 'Didn't go as expected by the perp'?

My Dad knew one of the Agents who was there when the perp decided to
rob the bank on payday. The branch near the FBI office. "Did not go
well." to put it mildly.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:26:42 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

And I had a late friend that worked as a Smith at a small Gun Shop
where a few people were brain-dead stupid enough to try robbing the
place over the years - Not Once did it ever go well for the perps.

One Einstein even tried the "Let me check out that gun...", opening
the cylinder, then whipping a handful of loose bullets out of his
pocket trick. Trust me, they watch for that one. Even with a Speed
Loader or the right Clip you aren't going to be fast enough.

-- Bruce --
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news:cIidnV2J5tKCs1PNnZ2dnUVZ_qidnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

And I had a late friend that worked as a Smith at a small Gun Shop
where a few people were brain-dead stupid enough to try robbing the
place over the years - Not Once did it ever go well for the perps.

One Einstein even tried the "Let me check out that gun...", opening
the cylinder, then whipping a handful of loose bullets out of his
pocket trick. Trust me, they watch for that one. Even with a Speed
Loader or the right Clip you aren't going to be fast enough.

-- Bruce --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_5dhEMq1jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYSau64LOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvqKGTEVSsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkc8...q1mel&index=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lumr...mel&ind ex=11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlC8vBLEJBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCFdOsANCHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3mGvCFFJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmF0GJuHz9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrFS_Or7I18

A compilation of videos...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kYO56S3uUq1mel

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/201...hopkeeper.html

http://www.snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators located 47
fired cartridge cases and the dead perp was found to have 23 bullet
wounds from 7 different firearms.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/...z/-/index.html

4 robbers killed by Ind. store clerks in last 6 weeks
More store workers arming themselves
UPDATED 10:34 AM EDT Oct 29, 2012

INDIANAPOLIS —

A string of shootings at convenience stores and other businesses
across Indiana has left suspects dead and sparked a debate over
whether clerks should be allowed to carry weapons - and use them.

At least four attempted robberies in the state have ended in fatal
shootings in the past month. In all of those cases, the clerks fired
back.

The first shooting occurred Sept. 17 at Don's Guns and Galleries in
Indianapolis. Police said a man walked into the store, asked a clerk
to rent a gun and used that weapon to shoot the clerk. The clerk fired
back, killing the customer.

On Sept. 30, a masked man holding a gun walked into an Indianapolis
liquor store. A clerk who had just returned home from an Army tour in
Iraq shot and killed the robber.

A clerk at another Indianapolis liquor store fatally shot a man Oct. 6
during an argument in which the suspect refused to leave the store and
did not pay a bill that was between $5 and $6.

An employee of a Richmond pizza shop shot a robber three times on Oct.
14. The man later died at the hospital. It was unclear if he was
armed.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=7028,6710458

just a couple minutes search found all of the above.

Seems as though there is a reason the crime rate keeps falling. Dead
perps.

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 16 Dec 2012
15:25:03 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

Not to rain on the parade, but that happened here in Tacoma. Guy
walked into the coffee shop and shot four cops who were doing the
pre-shift paperwork on laptops.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2009/11/29/washington-police-shootings.html

The wacky part is of course his family doesn't seem to understand
why they were being arrested and tried for aiding and abetting a
criminal after the fact. They were just "helping out". I mean, you
do that if a family member said they'd been shot while killing some
cops, would you? Bandage him up, get him a car to get him out of the
county, provide him with cell-phones and money - you'd do that for a
violent felon just out of prison? Well, if he's kin, you might.

tschus
pyotr
Do you agree with this statement:
"I would rather have a society without guns, even if it

means that people cannot defend themselves against murder
(with other weapons), rape, robbery, and assault. I would
rather make everyone defenseless than have to endure the
mass shootings that occasionally occur. If that means that
many more people, (particularly the old, the weak, and the
infirm) are subjected to these violent crimes, then so be
it. They'll just have to suffer more. I claim the power
to dictate whether or not others are able to defend themselves."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

Not to rain on the parade, but that happened here in Tacoma. Guy
walked into the coffee shop and shot four cops who were doing the
pre-shift paperwork on laptops.

That indeed did happen.

Once.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

[...]

Execute them all. They have been tried in the court of common sense
and were found guilty.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Nutjobs have been around for a while now. I notice that this incident did
not get high explosives banned.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-12-19, Steve B wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Nutjobs have been around for a while now. I notice that this incident did
not get high explosives banned.

Actually, it did.

Article referred to from the above:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrotol

``Pyrotol was an explosive available for a time after World War I.[1]
It was reprocessed from military surplus.[2] Usually used in
combination with dynamite, it created an incendiary blast. Since it
was very inexpensive, it was often used by farmers to remove tree
stumps and clear ditches.[3] The substance was known for being used to
commit the Bath School Disaster[4][5] in 1927 and distribution of
pyrotol for farm use was discontinued in 1928.[6]''
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:47:37 -0600, Ignoramus18148

On 2012-12-19, Steve B wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Nutjobs have been around for a while now. I notice that this incident did
not get high explosives banned.

Actually, it did.

Article referred to from the above:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrotol

``Pyrotol was an explosive available for a time after World War I.[1]
It was reprocessed from military surplus.[2] Usually used in
combination with dynamite, it created an incendiary blast. Since it
was very inexpensive, it was often used by farmers to remove tree
stumps and clear ditches.[3] The substance was known for being used to
commit the Bath School Disaster[4][5] in 1927 and distribution of
pyrotol for farm use was discontinued in 1928.[6]''

So it didnt get explosives banned. They simply stopped selling that
particular trade name as the surplus started running out.

Gunner

1. Lie

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-12-19, Steve B wrote:

[...]

Don't try to confuse him with facts. There wasn't the glut of
surplus from W.W.I as there was from W.W. II, due to the japanese
surrender after Hiroshima & Nagasaki which brought it to an abrupt end.
Lots of war materials were in the pipeline were suddenly surplused. Some
electronics were still in original packaging in surplus warehouses into
the early '80s.