Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where is the outrage?

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 16 Dec 2012
15:25:03 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

Not to rain on the parade, but that happened here in Tacoma. Guy
walked into the coffee shop and shot four cops who were doing the
pre-shift paperwork on laptops.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2009/11/29/washington-police-shootings.html

The wacky part is of course his family doesn't seem to understand
why they were being arrested and tried for aiding and abetting a
criminal after the fact. They were just "helping out". I mean, you
do that if a family member said they'd been shot while killing some
cops, would you? Bandage him up, get him a car to get him out of the
county, provide him with cell-phones and money - you'd do that for a
violent felon just out of prison? Well, if he's kin, you might.

Execute them all. They have been tried in the court of common sense
and were found guilty.