Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Where is the outrage?

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:spqdnZeiuNcrnlDNnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"technomaNge" wrote in message
This insane man attacks 22 kids and the liberals haven't said a word.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html

You ****ing imbecile...

--there was not even a single fatality in the Chinese knife attack...

And last I checked, the NRA still haven't said a even single word about the
shooting and from what I gather, the organization has taken down it's
facebook page.

Guns have been available for years, these crazy shootings are more recent,
as God, the Bible, and the ten commandments were thrown out of schools, they
were replaced with immorality, drugs, and murder. That's the progress of
the progressives. Out with "Thou shall not kill" in with "do whatever you
desire". What we are seeing is lefttardism reaching its logical conclusion.
The progress has gone from chewing gum in class to drugs and murder, way to
go libtards! But don't forget to blame others!

RogerN