Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Where is the outrage?

"John B." wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 19:33:46 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:spqdnZeiuNcrnlDNnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"technomaNge" wrote in message
This insane man attacks 22 kids and the liberals haven't said a word.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html

You ****ing imbecile...

--there was not even a single fatality in the Chinese knife attack...

And last I checked, the NRA still haven't said a even single word about
the shooting and from what I gather, the organization has taken down
it's
facebook page.

Guns have been available for years, these crazy shootings are more
recent,
as God, the Bible, and the ten commandments were thrown out of schools,
they

The above crap was never "in schools" to begin with, and hopefully it'll
stay that way.

were replaced with immorality, drugs, and murder. That's the progress
of
the progressives. Out with "Thou shall not kill" in with "do whatever
you
desire". What we are seeing is lefttardism reaching its logical
conclusion.

No, what you have is a proliferation of weapons that can kill 20 people in
the course of about one minute.

Whereas it used to be a crazy person might be able to get off six rounds
tops without the need to reload....reason being that higher capacity
magazines were pretty darned rare outside opf the military.

The University of Texas shooting, in 1966 - 15 dead and 32 wounded -
was done with a Remington 600 bolt action rifle.

He used a sawed off shotgun, a 35 caliber Remington rifle, a 6mm Remington
rifle with scope, a 357 Magnum Smith & Wesson revolver, a 9mm Luger pistol,
a Galesi-Brescia pistol, and a 30 caliber M-1 carbine.

And he was there for 20 ****ing minutes before encountering return fire, you
retard.

Blaming modern arms is simply an indication of a lack of knowledge.

The fact remains, it's physically impossible for someone to walk into a
classroom and shoot 28 people within the course of a minute or so without
using an extended capacity magazine.