Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18148 Ignoramus18148 is offline

Default Where is the outrage?

On 2012-12-19, Steve B wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Nutjobs have been around for a while now. I notice that this incident did
not get high explosives banned.

Actually, it did.

Article referred to from the above:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrotol

``Pyrotol was an explosive available for a time after World War I.[1]
It was reprocessed from military surplus.[2] Usually used in
combination with dynamite, it created an incendiary blast. Since it
was very inexpensive, it was often used by farmers to remove tree
stumps and clear ditches.[3] The substance was known for being used to
commit the Bath School Disaster[4][5] in 1927 and distribution of
pyrotol for farm use was discontinued in 1928.[6]''