Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Where is the outrage?

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:13:44 -0800, "Bruce L. Bergman (munged human
readable)" wrote:

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:26:42 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
news:cIidnV2J5tKCs1PNnZ2dnUVZ_qidnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Gunner wrote:

The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.

How come we never have one at gun shows?

Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

And I had a late friend that worked as a Smith at a small Gun Shop
where a few people were brain-dead stupid enough to try robbing the
place over the years - Not Once did it ever go well for the perps.

One Einstein even tried the "Let me check out that gun...", opening
the cylinder, then whipping a handful of loose bullets out of his
pocket trick. Trust me, they watch for that one. Even with a Speed
Loader or the right Clip you aren't going to be fast enough.

-- Bruce --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_5dhEMq1jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYSau64LOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvqKGTEVSsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkc8...q1mel&index=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lumr...mel&ind ex=11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlC8vBLEJBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCFdOsANCHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3mGvCFFJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmF0GJuHz9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrFS_Or7I18

A compilation of videos...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kYO56S3uUq1mel

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/201...hopkeeper.html

http://www.snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators located 47
fired cartridge cases and the dead perp was found to have 23 bullet
wounds from 7 different firearms.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/...z/-/index.html

4 robbers killed by Ind. store clerks in last 6 weeks
More store workers arming themselves
UPDATED 10:34 AM EDT Oct 29, 2012

INDIANAPOLIS —

A string of shootings at convenience stores and other businesses
across Indiana has left suspects dead and sparked a debate over
whether clerks should be allowed to carry weapons - and use them.

At least four attempted robberies in the state have ended in fatal
shootings in the past month. In all of those cases, the clerks fired
back.

The first shooting occurred Sept. 17 at Don's Guns and Galleries in
Indianapolis. Police said a man walked into the store, asked a clerk
to rent a gun and used that weapon to shoot the clerk. The clerk fired
back, killing the customer.

On Sept. 30, a masked man holding a gun walked into an Indianapolis
liquor store. A clerk who had just returned home from an Army tour in
Iraq shot and killed the robber.

A clerk at another Indianapolis liquor store fatally shot a man Oct. 6
during an argument in which the suspect refused to leave the store and
did not pay a bill that was between $5 and $6.

An employee of a Richmond pizza shop shot a robber three times on Oct.
14. The man later died at the hospital. It was unclear if he was
armed.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=7028,6710458

just a couple minutes search found all of the above.

Seems as though there is a reason the crime rate keeps falling. Dead
perps.

Gunner

1. Lie