Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where is the outrage?

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 17 Dec 2012
07:13:54 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" ? wrote:
? Gunner wrote:
??
?? The Leftwingers always seem to avoid mentioning that all the mass
?? killings in the past 30 yrs have been in Gun Free Zones.
??
?? How come we never have one at gun shows?
?
? Or a doughnut shop full of cops?

There was an attempted one in the off-duty cop bar in Code of Silence.

Attemted, as in 'Didn't go as expected by the perp'?

My Dad knew one of the Agents who was there when the perp decided to
rob the bank on payday. The branch near the FBI office. "Did not go
well." to put it mildly.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the