Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Corporate cat

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Tom Gardner wrote:

When we got out latest two shop kittens from the APL, one of the girls
played with them with a cat toy that was basically a stick with a string
and feathers tied to the end of the string. ...and then she was
surprised when the cats could catch birds with deadly efficiency. She
said with horror: "Oh my God, I've created monsters!" They also had
toys that emulated mice. I haven't seen a live mouse in here since.
Birds seem to have avoided the building for hundreds of yards in all
directions.

Buy the girls a couple 'leftists on a string' and see what happens.
;-)

What an inhumane thing to do...to CATS!

No problem, as long as they don't go union on you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Elson wrote in
:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Set mouse traps along every wall. Bait them with garlic oil or peanut
butter or -nothing-!

I use the Victor traps with the metal bait holder, these are the best
if you can still get them. I put a chunk of peanut from chunky peanut
butter in the rolled-up part of the bait holder, there's no way they

can
get that peanut chunk out of there without tripping the trap. Smooth
peanut butter they will just lick off without triggering it.

I use the "Mouse Master"s, baited with pecan paste:

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/ca...ster-clear-top

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/lure/pecan-paste

I have them in remote places that I can't get at easily, so they will
keep trapping without daily attention. They are quite effective.

Doug White
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:57:06 GMT, Doug White
wrote:

Jon Elson wrote in
m:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Set mouse traps along every wall. Bait them with garlic oil or peanut
butter or -nothing-!

I use the Victor traps with the metal bait holder, these are the best
if you can still get them. I put a chunk of peanut from chunky peanut
butter in the rolled-up part of the bait holder, there's no way they

can
get that peanut chunk out of there without tripping the trap. Smooth
peanut butter they will just lick off without triggering it.

I use the "Mouse Master"s, baited with pecan paste:

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/ca...ster-clear-top

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/lure/pecan-paste

I have them in remote places that I can't get at easily, so they will
keep trapping without daily attention. They are quite effective.

So, what do you do with the caught mice, huh?

With a warehouse, Ig could make one of the water traps with the 5gal
bucket for larger quantities of kills.

Spring traps are much more humane, though.

--
The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most
likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I put peanut butter on a twist-tie that is twisted
on the trigger point. They start licking but grab
the tie and they are toast.

Martin

On 9/18/2012 6:57 PM, Doug White wrote:
Jon Elson wrote in
:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Set mouse traps along every wall. Bait them with garlic oil or peanut
butter or -nothing-!

I use the Victor traps with the metal bait holder, these are the best
if you can still get them. I put a chunk of peanut from chunky peanut
butter in the rolled-up part of the bait holder, there's no way they

can
get that peanut chunk out of there without tripping the trap. Smooth
peanut butter they will just lick off without triggering it.

I use the "Mouse Master"s, baited with pecan paste:

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/ca...ster-clear-top

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/lure/pecan-paste

I have them in remote places that I can't get at easily, so they will
keep trapping without daily attention. They are quite effective.

Doug White

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/17/2012 6:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:05:19 -0500, Ignoramus16116
wrote:

We discovered that have some mice in the warehouse.

I set up some mouse traps, but I doubt that it will take care of the
problem fully. Maybe we should get a cat here. If so, what cats are
least troublemakers and good at catching mice?

If Decon placed in various places doesnt do the job, snag a few feral
cats..or semi feral cats. They will do the job nicely

Now..they may wind up ****ing in the corners and whatnot..so Id
strongly suggest you put a cat box somewhere that they can find.

A cat is a cat....some domesticated are good mousers..others...will go
to sleep with a mouse cuddled next to them.

If anyone in your tract has any warehouse cats...see if they have any
kittens that are about 4-6 months old. And get a pair of them. A cat
by itself is a very sad animal.

Gunner

No one has come up with the best solution, so I will advise Iggy to pour
a shallow pan full of beer and then set back and wait for the little
buggers to come and get drunk. A broom stick will quickly dispatch them
as they stagger in circles.

Paul

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/18/2012 7:50 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:57:06 GMT, Doug White
wrote:

Jon Elson wrote in
:

Larry Jaques wrote:

[...]

I'm not an "animal rights" fruitcake, because I believe as a matter of
ethics, logic and common sense that non-human animals cannot have
rights. However, as an animal welfarist, I always seek solutions in
which animals will not be killed or greatly harmed. To that end, I
prefer non-lethal trapping and relocating to the extent feasible.

A few years ago, I had a big problem with fox squirrels virtually
stripping my fruit tress of all fruit they set. I bought a Hav-a-hart
trap, and my then-young son and I had a great time catching squirrels
(and the occasional rat, possum and even young raccoon) and relocating
them to the county park. A couple of years in a row, we moved between
25 and 30 varmints, and when I figured out that it was a 3-mile round
trip, I realized I was driving more than 75 miles a year to redomicile a
bunch of stinking varmints. In our new castle, we don't yet have any
producing fruit trees, but I anticipate the same trouble once the
bare-root trees we planted take hold and start to produce.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 22:08:21 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

I put peanut butter on a twist-tie that is twisted
on the trigger point. They start licking but grab
the tie and they are toast.

Martin

I use a string tied to the pan with a knot in each end as close as I
can get it then I smear it with peanut butter. I have caught mice in
the first trap before I got the second one set.

Larry Jaques wrote:

Set mouse traps along every wall. Bait them with garlic oil or peanut
butter or -nothing-!
I use the Victor traps with the metal bait holder, these are the best
if you can still get them. I put a chunk of peanut from chunky peanut
butter in the rolled-up part of the bait holder, there's no way they

can
get that peanut chunk out of there without tripping the trap. Smooth
peanut butter they will just lick off without triggering it.

I use the "Mouse Master"s, baited with pecan paste:

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/ca...ster-clear-top

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/lure/pecan-paste

I have them in remote places that I can't get at easily, so they will
keep trapping without daily attention. They are quite effective.

Doug White

---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/18/2012 1:15 PM, Gunner wrote:

Wouldnt it have been more humane to simply smash the bag on the floor
a couple times?

Or strike it with a large encyclopedia?

That action is for when you catch a libtard stealing your lunch money!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:39:10 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 9/18/2012 1:15 PM, Gunner wrote:

Wouldnt it have been more humane to simply smash the bag on the floor
a couple times?

Or strike it with a large encyclopedia?

That action is for when you catch a libtard stealing your lunch money!

Bags big enough to stuff a fat leftwinger in, are hard to find.

But a good sledge hammer...that would be a good bag banger if one has
a Leftwinger in it.

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Broom? Perfect place to dial in the shooting skills. Perhaps a good
Powerline 88 pump bb rifle would be just the ticket!

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:39:10 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 9/18/2012 1:15 PM, Gunner wrote:

Wouldnt it have been more humane to simply smash the bag on the floor
a couple times?

Or strike it with a large encyclopedia?

That action is for when you catch a libtard stealing your lunch money!

Bags big enough to stuff a fat leftwinger in, are hard to find.

But a good sledge hammer...that would be a good bag banger if one has
a Leftwinger in it.

What's wrong with a steamroller? If it's done over the proper grade
of gravel you can just roll up what's left, and stick it in an
envelope. Just remember that you have to use legal envelopes for
lawyers...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner" wrote in message

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 21:17:57 -0700, Paul Drahn
wrote:

snip
No one has come up with the best solution, so I will advise Iggy to pour
a shallow pan full of beer and then set back and wait for the little
buggers to come and get drunk. A broom stick will quickly dispatch them
as they stagger in circles.

Paul

Broom? Perfect place to dial in the shooting skills. Perhaps a good
Powerline 88 pump bb rifle would be just the ticket!

Gunner

--

This looks interesting: (nightshot camera to scope shooting rats. (not
liberals, the better kind rats))

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:56:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:39:10 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 9/18/2012 1:15 PM, Gunner wrote:

Wouldnt it have been more humane to simply smash the bag on the floor
a couple times?

Or strike it with a large encyclopedia?

That action is for when you catch a libtard stealing your lunch money!

Bags big enough to stuff a fat leftwinger in, are hard to find.

But a good sledge hammer...that would be a good bag banger if one has
a Leftwinger in it.

What's wrong with a steamroller? If it's done over the proper grade
of gravel you can just roll up what's left, and stick it in an
envelope. Just remember that you have to use legal envelopes for
lawyers...

And leave a big grease slick in the road?

--
Life is like one big Mardi Gras. But instead of showing your boobs,
show people your brain, and if they like what they see, you'll have
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:39:10 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 9/18/2012 1:15 PM, Gunner wrote:

Wouldnt it have been more humane to simply smash the bag on the floor
a couple times?

Or strike it with a large encyclopedia?

That action is for when you catch a libtard stealing your lunch money!

Bags big enough to stuff a fat leftwinger in, are hard to find.

But a good sledge hammer...that would be a good bag banger if one has
a Leftwinger in it.

What's wrong with a steamroller? If it's done over the proper grade
of gravel you can just roll up what's left, and stick it in an
envelope. Just remember that you have to use legal envelopes for
lawyers...

You know..that would be an Excellent use for old Air Force runways.
Maybe something that used to host C5s? Lay out a lonnnnnng line of
Liberals In Bags...and go for a drive.

Then we could sell em down in South America for pinata coverings, once
the flat bags were run through a big industrial shredder and then a
fast pass through a drier. Assuming they liked a lot of yellow..

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:39:10 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 9/18/2012 1:15 PM, Gunner wrote:

Wouldnt it have been more humane to simply smash the bag on the floor
a couple times?

Or strike it with a large encyclopedia?

That action is for when you catch a libtard stealing your lunch money!

Bags big enough to stuff a fat leftwinger in, are hard to find.

But a good sledge hammer...that would be a good bag banger if one has
a Leftwinger in it.

What's wrong with a steamroller? If it's done over the proper grade
of gravel you can just roll up what's left, and stick it in an
envelope. Just remember that you have to use legal envelopes for
lawyers...

And leave a big grease slick in the road?

Larry Larry...its not grease. Its bull**** smear. And its very Green
when used as fertilizer on a South American prison lawn.
Toxic..yes..but on prison lawn in say...San Salvador...no one would
really care that much.

In fact...when spread around the fence..it could be sold as a WMD
minefield of sorts.

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:33:02 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 21:17:57 -0700, Paul Drahn
wrote:

snip
No one has come up with the best solution, so I will advise Iggy to pour
a shallow pan full of beer and then set back and wait for the little
buggers to come and get drunk. A broom stick will quickly dispatch them
as they stagger in circles.

Broom? Perfect place to dial in the shooting skills. Perhaps a good
Powerline 88 pump bb rifle would be just the ticket!

This looks interesting: (nightshot camera to scope shooting rats. (not
liberals, the better kind rats))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUB06...eature=related

I'd suggest a .22 rifle with Shorts (sub-sonic) or CB-Caps for really
short short-range work, and a proper (cheap Russian) Night Vision
Scope that can handle what little kick there is properly.

If you make sure your rat shooting alleys have a proper backstop of
old pallets or cribbing lumber there's little chance of a ricochet or
over-penetration in an industrial shop situation.

Oh, and make sure the neighbors and the local Gendarmerie know what
you're doing. BEFORE you get a SWAT team breaking the door down on
you.

If this was Tawm's Shop, the perfect cover noise would be to leave a
few of the brush making machines running "second shift" - a sub-sonic
..22 round without the "CRACK" would almost be background noise - no
suppressor needed.

-- Bruce --
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:39:10 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 9/18/2012 1:15 PM, Gunner wrote:

Wouldnt it have been more humane to simply smash the bag on the floor
a couple times?

Or strike it with a large encyclopedia?

That action is for when you catch a libtard stealing your lunch money!

Bags big enough to stuff a fat leftwinger in, are hard to find.

But a good sledge hammer...that would be a good bag banger if one has
a Leftwinger in it.

What's wrong with a steamroller? If it's done over the proper grade
of gravel you can just roll up what's left, and stick it in an
envelope. Just remember that you have to use legal envelopes for
lawyers...

And leave a big grease slick in the road?

Do it often enough, and you'll make fresh tar out of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

[...]

Weeely Mashed Donkeys!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

[...]

The yellow would burn off in the sanitization ovens.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner" wrote in message

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:56:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

What's wrong with a steamroller? If it's done over the proper grade
of gravel you can just roll up what's left, and stick it in an
envelope. Just remember that you have to use legal envelopes for
lawyers...

You know..that would be an Excellent use for old Air Force runways.
Maybe something that used to host C5s? Lay out a lonnnnnng line of
Liberals In Bags...and go for a drive.

Then we could sell em down in South America for pinata coverings, once
the flat bags were run through a big industrial shredder and then a
fast pass through a drier. Assuming they liked a lot of yellow..

Gunner

--

Is that where the yellow stripe comes from on the roads? I knew they must
have a huge source of yellow.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

[...]

Nah....liberal Yellow runs deep. Right to the core.

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 03:16:31 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:56:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

snip

What's wrong with a steamroller? If it's done over the proper grade
of gravel you can just roll up what's left, and stick it in an
envelope. Just remember that you have to use legal envelopes for
lawyers...

You know..that would be an Excellent use for old Air Force runways.
Maybe something that used to host C5s? Lay out a lonnnnnng line of
Liberals In Bags...and go for a drive.

Then we could sell em down in South America for pinata coverings, once
the flat bags were run through a big industrial shredder and then a
fast pass through a drier. Assuming they liked a lot of yellow..

Gunner

--

Is that where the yellow stripe comes from on the roads? I knew they must
have a huge source of yellow.

RogerN

Roll em over on their backs and drag em down the road. Lots of Yellow
in Leftwingers. Gallons of it

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

[...]

hum Have mercy. 'Been waitin' for the cull all day. /hum
to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDEHZNirvF0

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The yellow would burn off in the sanitization ovens.

Nah....liberal Yellow runs deep. Right to the core.

We all know their core is microscopic, That's why they are always
confused...

THE FUTURE OF CORPORATE AMERICA paul Home Repair 0 February 24th 12 11:48 PM
Cheapest way to put up a corporate sign Ignoramus1471 Metalworking 15 August 9th 11 01:07 PM
OT - New corporate buzz phrase John UK diy 5 February 27th 10 06:32 PM
Corporate executives Ron Woodworking 0 September 24th 08 09:26 PM
cutting US corporate taxes Wes[_2_] Metalworking 7 August 14th 08 06:03 AM