Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Corporate cat

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:57:06 GMT, Doug White
wrote:

Jon Elson wrote in
m:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Set mouse traps along every wall. Bait them with garlic oil or peanut
butter or -nothing-!

I use the Victor traps with the metal bait holder, these are the best
if you can still get them. I put a chunk of peanut from chunky peanut
butter in the rolled-up part of the bait holder, there's no way they

can
get that peanut chunk out of there without tripping the trap. Smooth
peanut butter they will just lick off without triggering it.

I use the "Mouse Master"s, baited with pecan paste:

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/ca...ster-clear-top

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/lure/pecan-paste

I have them in remote places that I can't get at easily, so they will
keep trapping without daily attention. They are quite effective.

So, what do you do with the caught mice, huh?

With a warehouse, Ig could make one of the water traps with the 5gal
bucket for larger quantities of kills.

Spring traps are much more humane, though.

--
The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most
likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often