Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Corporate cat

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Tom Gardner wrote:

When we got out latest two shop kittens from the APL, one of the girls
played with them with a cat toy that was basically a stick with a string
and feathers tied to the end of the string. ...and then she was
surprised when the cats could catch birds with deadly efficiency. She
said with horror: "Oh my God, I've created monsters!" They also had
toys that emulated mice. I haven't seen a live mouse in here since.
Birds seem to have avoided the building for hundreds of yards in all
directions.

Buy the girls a couple 'leftists on a string' and see what happens.
;-)

What an inhumane thing to do...to CATS!

No problem, as long as they don't go union on you.