Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Corporate cat

I put peanut butter on a twist-tie that is twisted
on the trigger point. They start licking but grab
the tie and they are toast.

Martin

On 9/18/2012 6:57 PM, Doug White wrote:
Jon Elson wrote in
:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Set mouse traps along every wall. Bait them with garlic oil or peanut
butter or -nothing-!

I use the Victor traps with the metal bait holder, these are the best
if you can still get them. I put a chunk of peanut from chunky peanut
butter in the rolled-up part of the bait holder, there's no way they

can
get that peanut chunk out of there without tripping the trap. Smooth
peanut butter they will just lick off without triggering it.

I use the "Mouse Master"s, baited with pecan paste:

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/ca...ster-clear-top

http://www.bugspraycart.com/traps/lure/pecan-paste

I have them in remote places that I can't get at easily, so they will
keep trapping without daily attention. They are quite effective.

Doug White